Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why aren't more people taking pics of Star-Lord? Are they just messing with us? "Here's a pic of Groot, also Star-Lord's in the background. Have fun!"

Star-Lord looks so bad-a$$!! The back view of Drax is giving me some hope for him even!

sdcc2014-hot-toys-booth-16.jpg

More pics:
https://itakon.it/americane/sdcc-2014-preview-night-le-novita-hot-toys.html

Sculpt looks great but i agree its a bit off but don't care much, will use the masked head for display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look at the issued HT images you'll see the face was blurred because it's not an approved face sculpt prototype, which leads me to believe the sample shown at SDCC is that blurred face and not at all the final face design.

If you look at the issued HT images you'll see the face was blurred because it's not an approved face sculpt prototype, which leads me to believe the sample shown at SDCC is that blurred face and not at all the final face design.

I'll buy that, Drax's face doesnt look good at all because it's a rushed proto for SDCC, same with Gamora even tho she's coming along very nicely

Back