Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amen to that. I am resisting the license, but slowly the thought of getting SL as a single represantative is becoming more justified. Pfff, a looong wait until inhand pics. :(

I'm only getting it if the Pratt sculpt is good. At first, I didn't want any of them, then I saw the movie and wanted Star-Lord. Then I Saw Groot and wanted him, but he is no good without Rocket. Damn, this franchise is taking all my god damn Hot Toys money...

I love it, thanks for the pictures !
I really hope to see one day my order placed on the waiting list converted...

I don't remember seeing holsters. Aren't his blasters magnetized to his hips? or maybe they click in kind of like his boot rockets? It's space, man. We don't need no stinking holsters.

Although Yondu had one for his whistler arrow.

I don't remember seeing holsters. Aren't his blasters magnetized to his hips? or maybe they click in kind of like his boot rockets? It's space, man. We don't need no stinking holsters.

Although Yondu had one for his whistler arrow.

He's missing Holsters

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Chris_Pratt_Leather_Jacket-700x700.jpg

This figure looks great and I'm glad to have it on preorder. I'm still on the fence about if I'll get the rest of the team or not though. I'd love at least Rocket and Groot but there's so many other figures I'd like and limited funds that it can be hard to pick and choose sometimes.

This figure looks great and I'm glad to have it on preorder. I'm still on the fence about if I'll get the rest of the team or not though. I'd love at least Rocket and Groot but there's so many other figures I'd like and limited funds that it can be hard to pick and choose sometimes.

It'd be great to have them all, but it's not realistic for most collectors. I can't get everything from Age of Ultron, so I'll have to pick and choose too.

Back