Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. That's why I had to waitlist the EX. I keep coming back to this thread hoping for more news on conversions.
I might be going to see the movie for the fourth time tomorrow. :)

Hey not a bad fit! Thanks titan heroes! Can anyone help with a jacket idea? This is gonna hold me until starlord releases!
c5a6ba129e6c6892d5612992a56dba4d.jpg
51e9a2a0bdcc5f4a2303500ef0f41e6a.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

Ha, I did the same thing. I just happened to already have a spare, maroon trench coat that I thought worked well enough for now. Unfortunately I have no idea who makes it or what it's from. I had bought it on Ebay awhile back. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Oh and I also bought a Titan Rocket and gave him a little better paint job. Works for now.

IMG_2750.jpg

Hey not a bad fit! Thanks titan heroes! Can anyone help with a jacket idea? This is gonna hold me until starlord releases!
c5a6ba129e6c6892d5612992a56dba4d.jpg
51e9a2a0bdcc5f4a2303500ef0f41e6a.jpg

View attachment 130907

Ha, I did the same thing. I just happened to already have a spare, maroon trench coat that I thought worked well enough for now. Unfortunately I have no idea who makes it or what it's from. I had bought it on Ebay awhile back. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Oh and I also bought a Titan Rocket and gave him a little better paint job. Works for now.

View attachment 130908

Nice work guys, both of you! :hi5:

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for a jacket. Also have some paint but no skills. May try to add detail to the helmet! Your rocket looks great cof! May try that too. At 10 bucks for titan heroes nothing to lose!

Nice!! That gun is.....terrible. Why in the world they would make it all purple is beyond me. If you're going to make it one color, at least do it in silver. Rocket looks good so far!!

Does anyone know where I can buy the exclusive edition with the Orb and Handcuffs? I want it so bad. :'(

I'm debating whether or not to get the group. It's gonna be almost $1000, not sure if I want to spend so much. Loved the movie, but still unsure about getting the set. Even though I'm on the WL for EX Star-Lord, haha. just in case...

I'm debating whether or not to get the group. It's gonna be almost $1000, not sure if I want to spend so much. Loved the movie, but still unsure about getting the set. Even though I'm on the WL for EX Star-Lord, haha. just in case...

Buying just one (for me, it would be SL) is perfectly acceptable but Groot and Rocket are too good to pass on so I had to order them. Then came Gamora, again an awesome figure but I'd happily pass on her, only if I wasn't getting Rocket and Groot. 3/5 of the team feels wrong so I've had to order Gamora and it will take a miracle for me to not get Drax.

I try not to think of the money lol

Buying just one (for me, it would be SL) is perfectly acceptable but Groot and Rocket are too good to pass on so I had to order them. Then came Gamora, again an awesome figure but I'd happily pass on her, only if I wasn't getting Rocket and Groot. 3/5 of the team feels wrong so I've had to order Gamora and it will take a miracle for me to not get Drax.

I try not to think of the money lol

:exactly:

I cannot say how awesome HT has made this. Its so stunning, prob one of the best I've seen them do. Gah so nice :lol

Back