Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started sculpting the rat creature. Still rough. It needs further details etc.
ef6ccae832f91515eaf4a54fb3207921.jpg

6fdfc346a04b3cc70fcba9c54c05a3e0.jpg

Yep. That's the plan [emoji6]

I just need to mold them up. I'm happy with the final outcome. It will be another week before I can mold them.

I didn't realise these lil dudes would be so popular. [emoji16]

Thanks again.

Oh not done that yet. Do you think it would be worth making up a thread?

If you're selling them yeah sure, but you need to be Premium I think :dunno..... I'd certainly be down for some of those guys :hi5: I'm sure a lot of others would be too, an interest thread should help you gauge how many would like to buy some

If you're selling them yeah sure, but you need to be Premium I think :dunno..... I'd certainly be down for some of those guys :hi5: I'm sure a lot of others would be too, an interest thread should help you gauge how many would like to buy some
Yeah I might do that then. I've had a good response on Facebook too. I'll create a thread and share it on here to. Spark some interest. They can be painted if you like. I'll get a few test runs made first and see how they turn out [emoji6]

Yeah I might do that then. I've had a good response on Facebook too. I'll create a thread and share it on here to. Spark some interest. They can be painted if you like. I'll get a few test runs made first and see how they turn out [emoji6]

We all wait impatiently:lol

Back