Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven't unboxed this guy but I've been enjoying all of the great pics in this thread.

I got Gamora last week and she's still sealed up too. I'm waiting for Rocket & Groot and I'm popping them all open together

Yeah, I just noticed it now. I'm glad it hasn't been that long. I was waiting on a possible short jacket version that people were hoping would release, but I might have to jump on the waitlist now. Might wait a little longer for SDCC and pray it doesn't become sold out, but I think BBTS still has some.

Yeah, I just noticed it now. I'm glad it hasn't been that long. I was waiting on a possible short jacket version that people were hoping would release, but I might have to jump on the waitlist now. Might wait a little longer for SDCC and pray it doesn't become sold out, but I think BBTS still has some.

I would still get this one, the long jacket makes for better dynamic posing honestly

I would still get this one, the long jacket makes for better dynamic posing honestly

:goodpost:

I absolutely adore the long coat.

IMG_4934-Edit.jpg

IMG_4933-Edit-Edit.jpg

Though I wouldn't be exactly opposed to having a short jacket version either. :lol

Last edited:
WOW :horror Just drooling over those photos
O. M. G :yess: :dance :woo :blissy :clap

Just amazing work Sabrina, this is why you're the best :lol :hi5:

This is the thread where I first issued that challenge:lol :rolleyes2
Who knew it would lead to this :rotfl and I'm super happy it did :clap

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Awww, thanks! :1-1: Not too sure about the best part, but whatever, I'll take it. :lol

I was terribly terrified when I accepted that challenge, btw. I was new here and was thinking wtf did I just do. :rolleyes2 :lol

Nice emoticon usage :lol

P.S. - I did photos similar to this one for all my figures. I'm just waiting for SSM to arrive before I post them all together. :wink1:

Edit: I should do more of these basic photos. They're quick and easy.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Yeah but you beat that challenge without breaking a sweat, effortless talent like I always say :wink1:
Oh. .. I can't wait to see your SSM pics, the figure gets a bad rap but you always make these figures look their best :hi5:

and I love these photos, really superb :hi5:

Quick question....which screwdriver is best to use to remove the batteries from Star Lord's mask? I want to remove the batteries...but I can't find a screwdriver that will fit.

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

I used this mini screwdriver kit...
vMR0iIUl.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

I used this mini screwdriver kit...
vMR0iIUl.jpg

Well....at some point this week, I am going to remove those batteries. I love it lit up..but I don't want to damage the head by leaving them in there.

Back