Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The start of my hottoys collection, my first hottoys piece starts with starlord. I had to get him earlier since he went to the waitlist.

Thoughts on the piece?
He is a brilliant piece, his clothing the likeness defiantly worth getting him now before he sells out, and when he does? dreading the overpriced market. It is a shame drax and ronan are not available, which always seems strange since starlord gamora groot and rocket, along with thanos are available for pre-order.

Unboxing

headphones

The orb look

masked look

Where he is placed

Shots with the shelving lighting on

Rocket will be next, since I get more points to get him for nothing

Congrats on your pickup! And nice display case!

I went ahead and got the mom to Pete letter from Etsy :)

Congrats on your pickup! And nice display case!

I went ahead and got the mom to Pete letter from Etsy :)

Yea cheers bottom shelf will be displayed with all the marvel villains, second shelf the avengers 2.5, and the avengers top shelf. Was gutted starlord went to waitlist I had to get him now, which I was not planning on getting yet, oh well

I had this on PO last year and cancelled it because I'm an idiot. I went back on the WL today. What are my chances at a conversion?

Congrats LOTRfan85, thats an awesome figure to kick off your Hot Toys collection with :rock

cheers, damn does he look alone in that display shelf LOL. I got to hope Drax and Ronan HT will release, never knew the full story on why neither were released

I had this on PO last year and cancelled it because I'm an idiot. I went back on the WL today. What are my chances at a conversion?

I say within 2 days, you will probably get it converted, myn took at most 2 days to be converted

Not figure related, but thought I'd share my new phone case:
1700d900ed1d75bf03d5e8c11aa39c71.jpg

I think I have an obsession with GOTG [emoji15] lol

I think we'll see Drax at some stage, however Ronan has never been shown, so it's unlikely we'll ever get a figure of him.

HT were a little preoccupied with making almost every figure possible from AoU that they left out the biggest villian out of the GotG movie.

I think we'll see Drax at some stage, however Ronan has never been shown, so it's unlikely we'll ever get a figure of him.

HT were a little preoccupied with making almost every figure possible from AoU that they left out the biggest villian out of the GotG movie.

Maybe Thanos was a way of killing 2 birds with 1 stone, he was a villain in the guardians, not the main villain but for HT they may have said, oh what the hell for the collection he is the main villain in guardians. We saw this with the dark world collection, lets just make another loki HT he is a villain

Back