Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off, the production piece is amazing! Another homer from HT in terms of both likeness and detail:

bfeimage.jpg

aa2image.jpg

920image.jpg

9baimage.jpg

671image.jpg

24fimage.jpg

488image.jpg

168image.jpg

DUovaa.jpg
69eimage.jpg

e03image.jpg

While a really like the Pratt smirk they gave him, I also kinda find myself wishing they had gone with a slightly more neutral expression because the smirk doesn't always work for more action/danger type scenarios. If they had given us an additional portrait to go with the "helmet", that would have been ideal. I realize that would be asking a lot given what had to be a higher than average costume cost for this guy, but that would have shot him up to near perfect for me. But I can certainly live with the figure as is! Just need to make sure the poses I chose match his look.

Pics above from chaihezi.com

Last edited:
whoa! Those are the best pics of Starlord I have seen in this thread.... super photography work Qui Gon.... the force is indeed strong with this one :lol :hi5: :woo

Mine was sent from US Thursday and arrived here this afternoon - that's an amazing turn around for international delivery!

This piece is just stunning, right up there with Avengers Loki for me. Photos a bit later :)

whoa! Those are the best pics of Starlord I have seen in this thread.... super photography work Qui Gon.... the force is indeed strong with this one :lol :hi5: :woo

Agreed, AMAZING shots & the posing is outstanding, whenever I see awesome pics and poses it always inspires me to go back and repose mine to TRY and get them looking as good.

Mine was sent from US Thursday and arrived here this afternoon - that's an amazing turn around for international delivery!

This piece is just stunning, right up there with Avengers Loki for me. Photos a bit later :)
It's crazy that you got yours in the UK days before us here on the East Coast of the USA. Glad you like it though. Wednesday cannot get here quick enough! Long wait!

It's crazy that you got yours in the UK days before us here on the East Coast of the USA. Glad you like it though. Wednesday cannot get here quick enough! Long wait!

Well this hurts. They're showing AoU there first & then this! :gah::)

Just out of curiosity, why is it that when a guy and a girl get along they need to be together? :dunno Majority of my friends are guys......

Back on topic, I'm really excited to get this and do a review! :panic: :yess:

:exactly::goodpost:

I should have Starlord tomorrow but it could be Wednesday. I'm looking forward to seeing what its like in hand. :yess:
I think I will order Gamora from HK to get it quicker

Just need Rocket and Groot to show up :impatient:

Back