Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was shipped to the UK yesterday and going by the tracking info it's due before Wednesday. So add 5 days to your dispatch mate and you should be golden!

Awesome! I've been hammering refresh on the tracking all day but no change from "Left FedEx origin facility CANOGA PARK, CA" at 8:20 pm yesterday.

EX arriving in Ottawa Canada Monday with Fed EX....I should have about a week or so before Gamorra arrives for SL to dance in my cases...otherwise he is going to be 'comited' to posing with Gamorra...

View attachment 170758

Mine arrives wednesday! :dance and I'm starting to do video reviews too so I'll post a link for that if anyone is interested :)

I'd happily watch. I'm getting mine some time next week but I love watching reviews. The joy of these things should be shared!

I would make a video but I'd be dribbling & squealing throughout. Not good viewing!

Finally got mine in. Can't wait to get home and open it up. I've been staring at him in the box all day long at work image.jpg

Back