Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New here :)
Had to go wait half an hour at the UPS service center, but worth the wait...

DSC00375.jpg
DSC00378.jpg
DSC00379.jpg
DSC00380.jpg
DSC00384.jpg

I've been eagerly monitoring the journey my Star Lord is taking. He started in Canoga Park CA and was then checked in at Memphis TN. Not being too familiar with the US I looked on the map and that's a HUGE distance! I can only assume FedEX sends all of it's international mail to one place and then gets them on a single plane to save costs? Makes sense. So many miles travelled yet still so far away...

I've been eagerly monitoring the journey my Star Lord is taking. He started in Canoga Park CA and was then checked in at Memphis TN. Not being too familiar with the US I looked on the map and that's a HUGE distance! I can only assume FedEX sends all of it's international mail to one place and then gets them on a single plane to save costs? Makes sense. So many miles travelled yet still so far away...

Thats the usual route

That's cool. I have tracked him on a 26 hour drive across the States and using the time he was scanned out of Memphis I have identified what plane he is on. He is about half an hour away from UK :D
I'm really really over thinking this but it's my first SS order. I'm damn excited lol.

Finally got mine setup. Will go on his own shelf with rocket and groot when they come out image.jpgimage.jpg

22:35 International shipment release - Import

I guess this means he cleared customs and is ready to be delivered next week?

Can't I come and pick it up myself? :panic: :horror

Even the blaster has great details on it. If you're on the fence about it, I recommend getting it especially with the coupons available. uploadfromtaptalk1425789470854.jpg

Back