Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They haven't sent emails out yet I don't think. You can tell if you go to your order on the website. It should now say its been shipped and you can click on the tracking # there.

Mine shipped at 8.8 pounds, that's like double the weight of the boxed figure and I did not requested extra packing. Anyone else has the same weight at shipping?
Mine will be here Monday, cant wait!!!
Seems like you are getting two. Mine just shipped (actually just a label created thus far) and says:

Shipped/Billed On:
03/05/2015
Type:
Package
Weight:
4.00 lbs

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Seems like you are getting two. Mine just shipped (actually just a label created thus far) and says:

Shipped/Billed On:
03/05/2015
Type:
Package
Weight:
4.00 lbs

Please be a free figure and let me have one also lol :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just realised mine was shipped on 3rd March! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Can anyone advise how long shipping to UK usually takes?

:yess:

One thing odd, I never got any shipping email although I got plenty of processing emails and even the shipping soon email. Regardless, Wed will be an exciting day!

I just realised mine was shipped on 3rd March! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Can anyone advise how long shipping to UK usually takes?

:yess:

Mine was shipped to the UK yesterday and going by the tracking info it's due before Wednesday. So add 5 days to your dispatch mate and you should be golden!

Back