1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feels like a lot of releases have been getting much quicker releases, and started shipping in the US faster compared to before
Maybe it's because of the holiday season, but I hope this continues for future releases!

Got my figure moved up. Was originally the 20th but got it charged to today. It is already on my CC and says "Shipping Soon" on the SSC.com. I requested a packout so hopefully I get some free stuff!

Mine supposedly arrived this morning here at my work, but is now lost in the tangled maze of inter-office mail delivery.

Still "shipping soon" for me. Really hope this goes out today. Won't get him til next week either way but I feel better knowing my figures are on their way.

pick up mine yesterday!
234116g27vv053z7rqvzr5.jpg

234114s46n9czpb6okepgn.jpg

234100p97aadhphpsdqrah.jpg

Got mine today from SSC. Delivered by a UPS man on a bicycle(!) no less.

Was hoping to get another free Angelica but alas it didn't happen. :lol

Cheers to all who are getting theirs!

Just got my tracking number, next Monday for me

I feel for my wife all these figures that have been arriving these last couple of weeks :lol

Just tell her, you called a Mechanic and you're expecting him to drop by on Monday. :monkey3

She'll be glad you took initiative and didn't try to fix something on your own.:lecture

And then its a toy.

Feels like a lot of releases have been getting much quicker releases, and started shipping in the US faster compared to before
Maybe it's because of the holiday season, but I hope this continues for future releases!
Yeah it's weird. It'd be nice if this was a new trend with Hot Toys but I have a feeling this may be due in part to the holiday season.

Howard did say in a recent interview something about having another factory open up.
Funny, I brought up that idea a while back in a thread and practically got my head bitten off by people for even bringing up such a notion. Not that I claim to know the financial state of the company or anything but it's been clear for a while that they take on a bunch of projects and don't have enough resources to get everything done in a timely manner. That could be a good idea long term and could hopefully cut back on some delays and the long stretches from announcement to release.

Okay - great figure - but anyone else having problems getting the chest light to turn off? After removing the plastic battery blocker and turning on the light once, now in the off position it glows lightly (about what it should look like when it's on.) When in the on position it's about 3 times brighter. But the switch won't turn it completely off, just toggles between the 2 brightnesses. I tried putting the plastic back, but couldn't find the right one and a smaller one just got lost in the slot.

It looks cool, but I'm going to go through batteries pretty fast. And it's not like the back is easily accessible.

Okay - great figure - but anyone else having problems getting the chest light to turn off? After removing the plastic battery blocker and turning on the light once, now in the off position it glows lightly (about what it should look like when it's on.) When in the on position it's about 3 times brighter. But the switch won't turn it completely off, just toggles between the 2 brightnesses. I tried putting the plastic back, but couldn't find the right one and a smaller one just got lost in the slot.

It looks cool, but I'm going to go through batteries pretty fast. And it's not like the back is easily accessible.

That happened to me with the mech test 2 figure. This is obviously the same body so I'm sure there's a few bad apples in the bunch. Contact Sideshow and they'll send out a new one. You'll just have to smash the old one and send pics.

Back