1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody going to do a Peter Parker ASM with this hoodie. I wonder if this hoddie would fit, might be too big

Anybody going to do a Peter Parker ASM with this hoodie. I wonder if this hoddie would fit, might be too big

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

Is this 100% the same head sculpt as the IM3 Tony Stark? The likeness just looks better on this one.

This is an IM3 Stark :lol But yes, HT has gotten real lazy and are using that same sculpt again here and on Milk Stark as well. And frankly, its not their best attempt at RDJr IMO so it makes the Stark flood all the more worse. At least give us NEW sculpts!

Got mine yesterday as well as the new stand. The sculpt looks great, along with lots of accessories. Unfortunately the chest light didn't work. Other than that, no complaints from me!

What exactly is so amazing about ASM? Still trying to figure that out, all i saw was an amazing pile of ****.
My friend even tricked me into watching by telling me garfield was in it, the lies. :monkey2

One question, wondering why the sunglasses will cause fading on the head sculpt if left on too long?

Just got Tony. He doesn't hold the nailgun too well. I turned the hand peg horizontal to move his hand so the gun would line up with his arm. Really love this outfit ,lots of display options. His pants actually have 4 pockets, in the front and on the sides of his legs. Also think I'll order an extra backpack.

mech1.jpg~original

mech2.jpg~original

mech3.jpg~original

The instructions were very vague about tying the Christmas bulb to the backpack but I figured it out.
Slide the string through the ring of the ornament and then loop it around the bulb then slide down.

mech4.jpg~original

mech5.jpg~original

mech6.jpg~original

mech7.jpg~original

One question, wondering why the sunglasses will cause fading on the head sculpt if left on too long?

it will cause tan lines on tony if he's in the sun too long, the ski on these is super realistic...

I Left glasses on my Terminator and the paint from the glasses left a stain on the nose. I would cover any part of the glasses that touch the sculpt with tape or something

Damn, and I thought that might have worked. Scratch that ****.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back