1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, mine was supposed to arrive today. Its been "out for delivery" since 8 this morning. Its 10:30 now, and still hasn't arrived. Checked the tracking number again and now its been "rescheduled for Monday the 16!" WTF UPS!?!? I mean its one thing if its delayed for weather or something, but we had a nice, clear (but cold) day here. Zero excuse not to deliver - especially since it was out on the truck for delivery. Monday is a long time away from now. They should be out again tomorrow, not Monday. Not cool.

Well, mine was supposed to arrive today. Its been "out for delivery" since 8 this morning. Its 10:30 now, and still hasn't arrived. Checked the tracking number again and now its been "rescheduled for Monday the 16!" WTF UPS!?!? I mean its one thing if its delayed for weather or something, but we had a nice, clear (but cold) day here. Zero excuse not to deliver - especially since it was out on the truck for delivery. Monday is a long time away from now. They should be out again tomorrow, not Monday. Not cool.

Will call ftw

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's always an option, but its not my job to go get my package. They really ought to give you a discount if you go to will call to do their job for them :lol Might do that depending on how busy tomorrow is. The local hub isn't exactly around the block from me.

What makes things worse is they are supposed to come again tomorrow to deliver an Amazon Prime package. Their logistics aren't doing crap for them or else they'd realize they could drop this off at the same time as the one they are supposed to bring tomorrow. Watch, that won't come tomorrow either and get delayed till Monday :slap

Decided to switch mine to a full payment so I should get it next week some time. Big month for me and Hot Toys, I've received the DX13 and Man of Steel Jor-El so far and now this.

I think they are both awesome figures... I wen't with MMS191 - Armor Testing Tony Stark, but he is taking up a lot of space in my display.

I may be interested in trading him for the Mechanic plus some cash, if anyone is interested.

Really love how this came out. I don't collect Marvel stuff and decided I wasn't going to but this along with the Mandarin and Mark42/Iron Patriot I will squeeze them into my collection.

Is this 100% the same head sculpt as the IM3 Tony Stark? The likeness just looks better on this one.

Back