1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a perfect fit...but some blue tack helps.

Thanks, I'll have to think about it. The forthcoming Iron Man 2 Stark has possibly the best RDJ likeness to date but the hair, etc isn't accurate to Iron Man 3 at all, which is currently where all of my armours are from. Also using this head would give me an excuse to make more use of the battle damage parts on the Mk42 figure.

Currently after the Diecast Robocop and a Terminator to go with it (missed the opportunity to pick up a DX10 mint in shipper last night for £120, still kicking myself), then hoping to have enough cash spare to pick up the EX version of Raiden. Getting this would put a dent in my budget, but for £65-70 it's kind of a steal.

Just got this figure from a Freak- LOVE it- so many posing variations and lots of fun stuff to go with it...nice overall.

Hey guys,
This was my first figure that has a light up feature in it, I've never dealt with one before.
Do you recommend that I take the batteries out when I'm not using them?

Do people still have an interest in this figure? I'm trying to find out where's the best place I can sell mine to make space or if I should wait longer. They don't seem to be selling out and the price keeps dropping. :(

Why do some people let the hype of a figure determine if they should keep or sell?...do you not buy these figures because you like them?...or you simply like the idea of having something many others want more?...I love my mechanic and I don't see myself letting him go simply because he didn't sell out..

Do people still have an interest in this figure? I'm trying to find out where's the best place I can sell mine to make space or if I should wait longer. They don't seem to be selling out and the price keeps dropping. :(

Well they are practically giving them away :lol I think there is some interest, it is a great figure

Why do some people let the hype of a figure determine if they should keep or sell?...do you not buy these figures because you like them?...or you simply like the idea of having something many others want more?...I love my mechanic and I don't see myself letting him go simply because he didn't sell out..

:dunno. Thought he said he needed to make space. Sound like a case of too many figures and not enough room to display. I'm running into that issue now. But the problem is I want to keep them all. Lol

Got this guy coming back into the fold next week. I had him but sold him a while back. Always kind of regretted it so I picked him back up Cyber Monday for like $140. Paid off my flex so he should be here Wednesday.

Back