1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this was my first Hot Toys and I lovveeee the attention to detail and the size of it, but Jesus I just spent 45mins packing up his backpack with Tweezers! Then the magnet on the armor arm came off and had to crazy glue it, the arm joints are stiff as hell! But I'm still fascinated looking at it once posed...need to get a dynamic stand, too bad is sold out at SS any other website that has them for close to retail?

Over all I'm super happy and can't wait to get ASM2 sometime next week :)

hey fellas, got around to snapping a couple of pics of my Mechanic, this is my first ever sixth scale figure, im totally hooked man, i dont know how im supposed to hide this hobby from my wife or how to even justify it...lol

15759331366_f93238628a_o.jpg

15597603128_b86ecc6e17_o.jpg

Welcome, ksteezy! Nice pics.....

Don't hide it from the wife....let her choose the next one! :)

hey fellas, got around to snapping a couple of pics of my Mechanic, this is my first ever sixth scale figure, im totally hooked man, i dont know how im supposed to hide this hobby from my wife or how to even justify it...lol

15597603128_b86ecc6e17_o.jpg

Welcome, ksteezy! Nice pics.....

Don't hide it from the wife....let her choose the next one! :)

ive been hyping these up to her...lol she loves the movies so shes semi interested, but i cant tell her how much these cost...lmao

ive been hyping these up to her...lol she loves the movies so shes semi interested, but i cant tell her how much these cost...lmao

I just tell mine the genetic price of $150 each , since she knows the price of my 89 batmobile, seems logical at $150 I guess lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do the same thing! If she knew the cost she would flip!!! Ksteezy, get a detolf shelf and start filling it up!

I got mine during Spooktacular but only now had time to crack it open. I'm a little relieved I'm not the only one with ridiculously tight arm/upper body joints lol. Other than that, it's a nice figure. With all the little details and accessories, it's definitely a step up from the typical guy-in-civvies figure and at the Spook and BF prices, it is worth it.

Haha! Thanks fellas, yeah I can try and set a default cost of 150! But being that she checks my email for work related emails (we run a photography biz together) I suck at getting back to clients, she'll see the invoices from SCC lmao...I try to dump em into a secret folder as soon as I received them but she already caught me with the mk42...

Dude, not worth it to get into a fight with your wife because of toys...either tell her or open a new email account ;)

Btw...my wife also thinks these cost $150 :)

You guys are lucky. My wife researches things if she has a question about it. I also told her HT were about $150 until she googled Hot Toys. Now I just have to take the heat whenever a new one comes in.

:mwaha

Hope my wife doesn't get intrigued...:pray: I will receive 1 figure a month for the next 3 months, not including HeartBreaker received last week...

You guys are lucky. My wife researches things if she has a question about it. I also told her HT were about $150 until she googled Hot Toys. Now I just have to take the heat whenever a new one comes in.

Lmaooooooo I feel your pain bruh...we should all start a support group...lol

Wives need to understand! We work hard for this money!

Lol my wife actually bought herself her own Stark Mechanic and Star Spangled man. She also PO groot and rocket haha

Lol my wife actually bought herself her own Stark Mechanic and Star Spangled man. She also PO groot and rocket haha

Thats awesome. My wife really liked Guardians of the Galaxy and The Avengers but is not a fan that way. Im the only one in my circle of family and friends who has a hobby like this.

Back