1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill keep the sunglasses off since in the scene when he's fighting off the guards he isn't wearing them. I am worried about my Catwoman though but I doubt Ill ever take those fragile things off again.

This figure is in the Side Show Collectables "Top Sellers" category now, no doubt due to the sales created by the $50 cash rewards it had during Stark Week

Ended up picking this up with the sale .
Combined with reward points, it came out to $150 shipped.
Not bad imo
Im looking forward to some crouching poses since this doesn't seem to be hindered by the clothing.

Ended up picking this up with the sale .
Combined with reward points, it came out to $150 shipped.
Not bad imo
Im looking forward to some crouching poses since this doesn't seem to be hindered by the clothing.
Need a Dynamic stand Joe to get more poses out of it.

Hi Everyone, new member here, just started collecting a few months ago and this was my first pickup. Big Iron Man fan, and I really dig this figure.
ATTACH]

Love this fig but the headsculpt was only that bloody after he was captured so it only really goes with the armor pieces and uzi to be movie accurate(it's a nitpick I know).

Crappy iphone pic, but here's the knockoff 'clean' head I got from China. Angrier expression than the workshop Tony. Not bad

I went with the Rose Hills Tony Stark head. Its the same as stock except it's missing the big red blood stain under the eye.

Got him last week for $140. Great figure. Pretty cool how it is a real zip up hoodie. Glad I bought him. He will look good with Banner and the IM accessories set.

Is it just mines or are all these figures hard to bend at the elbows at first?..mines won't bend, seems stuck and I don't want to force them :(

Is it just mines or are all these figures hard to bend at the elbows at first?..mines won't bend, seems stuck and I don't want to force them :(

Mine were hard to bend to. Take off the sweatshirt and try to bend them slowly or just use a hairdryer.

Pull them out of the upper arm first, and then bend the joint. That way, if it breaks you won't have a piece stuck inside the figure.

Back