1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault

so.. this fig has led light in the arc reactor and the repulsor hand?

I didn't see the arc reactor at first, nice

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the Iron Man 3 movie
- Battle damaged head sculpt with movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Advanced body with over 30 points of articulations specially for Tony Stark
- LED light on chest (battery operated)
- Interchangeable metallic gold and red painting on Mark XLII armor parts including:
- One (1) right forearm armor
- One (1) left leg armor
- Eight (8) interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms for holding gun
- One (1) pair relaxed palms
- One (1) left palm for holding weapons
- One (1) gloved right palm with wire
- One (1) right armored palm with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) right armored repulsor palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

They all light up! :rock

Re: Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault

The augmented cognition headset sells the hell out of this thing. Passed on the first Tony. Definitely getting this one! :rock

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the Iron Man 3 movie
- Battle damaged head sculpt with movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- LED light on chest (battery operated)
- Interchangeable metallic gold and red painting on Mark XLII armor parts including:
- One (1) right forearm armor
- One (1) left leg armor
- Eight (8) interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms for holding gun
- One (1) pair relaxed palms
- One (1) left palm for holding weapons
- One (1) gloved right palm with wire
- One (1) right armored palm with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) right armored repulsor palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

They all light up! :rock

awesome

:drool :drool :drool

My god, this comes with soooooooooo many accessories that I'm considering getting two of them.

I don't change the poses of my 1/6's too often so it would feel like a crime to just pick one pose then box the rest of the accessories up and store them away.

Christmas has officially hit in July! :panic:

What was wrong with Drac's thread? Anyway the 3 best figures from the IM3 license; Tony Stark, Mandarin and Tony Stark, can't wait to get all 3 :yess:

Anyway the 3 best figures from the IM3 license; Tony Stark, Mandarin and Tony Stark, can't wait to get all 3 :yess:

No love for the armors? Wow you're tough to please :lol

Personally I'm waiting for Hot Toys IM3 1/6 'Press Conference Tony' with hospital entrance diorama base and 'smashed Journalist's recorder accessory'

5339_527942367278751_1883936567_n.jpg
59924_527942363945418_877748996_n.jpg
946632_527942447278743_1419134831_n.jpg

Personally I'm waiting for Hot Toys IM3 1/6 'Press Conference Tony' with hospital entrance diorama base and 'smashed Journalist's recorder accessory'

:lol :rotfl

Wait.....is this figure going to be released soon???

Any idea when this goes up for PO?

Damn I was pretty sure I could pass on this but all those accessories! :panic:

If I could pick up the HS, the Hoodie, and the mk42 parts I think that would be fine to add to my Workbench Tony. But man this will be really tempting if it's under $200

Looks like it. This is from Toy Hunters FB page

946647_10151587303912825_1883428577_n.jpg

Collectible doll will be the 15th the following four first accepted at Anime video games section: the singular Man 3 armored scale 1:6 Silver Centurion (Mark XXXIII) collector's Doll (Special Edition)-$ $1,580 of the singular Man 3 armored scale 1:6 Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault Version) collector's Doll (Special Edition)-$ $1,380 of the Crow

Scale 1:6 Eric Draven collector's Doll (Special Edition)-HK $ $1,380 of the cloud 1:6 cloud (comics) collector's Doll-(venue price) HK $ $1,280 at the 15th cartoon game section pre-order Silver Centurion, Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault Version) and Eric Draven collector dolls get the Special Edition accessories.

Book Silver Centurion or Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault Version) collectible doll customers will have access to the Avengers of the Union or the singular Man 3 armored poster b (choose one of two designs), the limited number of given away while stock lasts. Guests must show valid 15th anime video game Festival tickets before they can book a collector's doll.

Qualified book per person per set.

Also on August 1 at the Toy Hunters looked normal version of book collector's doll. The singular Man 3 armored scale 1:6 Silver Centurion (Mark XXXIII) collector's Doll-VIP book price: HK $1,422, non-VIP booking price: HK $ $1,530 of the singular Man 3 armored scale 1:6 Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault Version) collector's Doll-VIP book price: HK $1,242, non-VIP booking price: HK $ 1,330 of the Crow: Eric Draven collector's Doll-VIP 1:6 book price: HK $1,242, non-VIP booking price: HK $ $1,330 of the cloud 1:6 cloud (comics) collector's Doll-Toy Hunters and HK $1,380 Hot Toys Limited reserves the modification of terms and conditions and the right of final decision. (Translated by Bing)

Wow, maybe! Those headsculpt pics by onesixthomg look like a production headsculpt.

Looks like it. This is from Toy Hunters FB page

946647_10151587303912825_1883428577_n.jpg

Is that a figure of The Crow i see from Hot Toys or am i hallucinating?

It was announced yesterday, so yeah it is from Hot Toys.

There's a lot of happy collectors right now.... I'm one :D

Wow, I really like what I'm seeing for this figure. Might put in a PO if the price is right...

Does this mean they're using the Mech Test 2.0 body?

What was wrong with Drac's thread
Didn't follow standard protocol :p

:clap :clap
Nice job on the bruised look.

I guess. If I'm not mistaken, omg had stated somewhere that he'll be posting pics today. Can't recall if he meant it for this figure.

Hot20Toys20-20Iron20Man20320-20Tony20Stark20Mandarin20Mansion20Assault20Version20Collectible20Figurine_PR1720SPECIAL20EDITION__scaled_80.jpg

Shouldn't that light up as well?? :monkey1

Last edited:
Back