1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault

so.. this fig has led light in the arc reactor and the repulsor hand?

The only thing that appeals to me with this is the HUD, which should be included with the workshop version, not this one.

Hot20Toys20-20Iron20Man20320-20Tony20Stark20Mandarin20Mansion20Assault20Version20Collectible20Figurine_PR13__scaled_800.jpg

I didn't see the arc reactor at first, nice

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault

This was the outfit he wore while controlling the Mark 46 during the Air Force One rescue scene, no?
Yeah but since this one is tailored to the "Mansion Assault Version" I think it would have been more fitting to see this on the Workshop.

Hopefully they consider throwing it in the other version.

Another iron man, blah!

Yes!! So bought!

damn this one is really too cool to pass on :gah:

If the price is reasonable... I will absolutely get this version. Thankfully it comes with the Ove Glove... one of my favorite aspects of that entire scene.

Based on past ani con figures when do u think sideshow will have this for preorder and will they have a decent supply?

This looks awaesome, great amount of accessories and posing options.

Headset while good in the film looks weird on the figure though.

Well, I'm SOLD. This is one good looking figure and with some decent accessories. I'm kind of glad we are getting some Tony Stark figures instead of Iron Man figures.

LOL, man this forum needs an Iron Man subforum....holy cow!

Based on past ani con figures when do u think sideshow will have this for preorder and will they have a decent supply?

I don't think this is an Anicom exclusive, so Sideshow should get a decent supply. They might have both a regular edition and a Sideshow exclusive edition with the extra accessory though. The exclusive editions don't typically sell out instantly.

There are many other Hot Toys figures that have to go up for pre-order, but who knows in what order. I'd assume this week Sideshow will put up at least one new HT figure for pre-order.

So it's noted that it is $1,380HK which converts to about $180USD. I'm considering picking it up at that price, just wish there was a clean sculpt rather...very unique figure :lol

I feel that Hot Toys is over producing figures at this moment, this figure is really nice but we need to keep them more limited!

Probably at least $225+ at SS.
I really like the figure and want one, but I fear for the waiting time.:impatient:

I feel that Hot Toys is over producing figures at this moment, this figure is really nice but we need to keep them more limited!

I agree, HT is throwing way too many figures out at the same time but I'm sure most of these will be delayed come release time as usual which gives collectors time to save up.

39721-Robert-Downey-Jr-clapping-gif-ZTtq.gif

that was perfect :lol :rotfl

:lol :hi5:

So it's noted that it is $1,380HK which converts to about $180USD. I'm considering picking it up at that price, just wish there was a clean sculpt rather...very unique figure :lol

I was just calculating that price..! Usually they are 50 dollars more expensive in the US than in HK, Europe about 70-100 more I think. So 230 dollars from Sideshow?

Probably at least $225+ at SS.
I really like the figure and want one, but I fear for the waiting time.:impatient:

This is one of those times that I'm actually for a delay or long release date because we need some time to really save for these figures.

:lol :hi5:

I was just calculating that price..! Usually they are 50 dollars more expensive in the US than in HK, Europe about 70-100 more I think. So 230 dollars from Sideshow?

I'll have to pass at $230 :panic: I think $199.99 would be my max.

Back