1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault

I've been here for a while and I've never seen that happen, I didn't know
Yeah, that's been the case for a few years or so. It doesn't always happen, but we usually try to do this unless someone edits their first post beforehand.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mandarin Mansion Assault

Did we really need to start a new thread about this figure? :lol

I doubt strongly that they obtained the Dora the Explorer license for the little watch.

Well they didn't obtain that German company's permission to replicate Fury's briefcase (and we know how uppity THEY were) but made it anyway. :)

Great looking figure though and randomly the only one that would be appropriate with the Mandarin.

13072520428d1b415e66144a06.png

13072520429e85bf0fa67428db.png

1307252049703dc16d66d5d454.png

13072520493dfe8a8ff08b4285.png

Did we really need to start a new thread about this figure? :lol

1pOQahQ.gif

Well they didn't obtain that German company's permission to replicate Fury's briefcase (and we know how uppity THEY were) but made it anyway. :)
I'm thinking back to the Comedian, where they didn't pursue the likeness of the smiley face. But maybe now HT has got so much money to spend that they can just toss thousands of dollars at a licensor for a little watch that you can barely see and won't affect sales in any way. Seems like they would highlight this fact if the license was obtained.

This is an amazing figure, I'm moist here!! This is top of my list as most anticipated figure now!

Those action poses look incredible, this will really pop in a display of mostly Iron Man armors. Can't wait!!!

Limited edition watch there it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yess:

Dora-Iron-Man-3-Watch.jpg

Well, looks like an insta-buy. Definitely the most definitive IM3 figure so far. :clap

Enough with the new thread talk, if you please. It was the decision made by the mods and admin awhile back. You can always refer back to the old thread if you wish, but this is now the thread to use for this figure.

In the future if you start a product thread, its your responsibility to update the first page with the official pics. No complaining :lecture

I thought this was a joke when I saw the thread title.

And now - :slap

Enough! All of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creatures, this thread shall not be bullied by..

hulk_vs_loki_gif__i_whip_my_loki_back_and_forth_by_miasmanecrosa-d54mxkm.gif

:lol I just had to.

Are half of the photos out of focus or are these just really ****ty jpgs? Anyhow, I don't think Hot Toys has included this many accessories with a figure in about 4 years.

Enough with the new thread talk, if you please. It was the decision made by the mods and admin awhile back. You can always refer back to the old thread if you wish, but this is now the thread to use for this figure.
OK. Let's move ahead.

The only thing that appeals to me with this is the HUD, which should be included with the workshop version, not this one.

Hot20Toys20-20Iron20Man20320-20Tony20Stark20Mandarin20Mansion20Assault20Version20Collectible20Figurine_PR13__scaled_800.jpg

The only thing that appeals to me with this is the HUD, which should be included with the workshop version, not this one.
This was the outfit he wore while controlling the Mark 46 during the Air Force One rescue scene, no?

Back