Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all the pretentious, "meh, I'll be taking the batteries out and won't even be using the electronics" and "I doubt the rubber will deteriorate, LOL@ the people that think they can tell from just looking at it" posts.

They reek of ignorance.
so in other words, you lol at the people that look at the positives of the fig?
And also, can you say with any authority that the rubber, you inspected, on Ed 209 will deteriorate?

This is a great figure no doubt about it but when thinking about how much it costs, I just cannot get that huge AT-AT Hasbro made a few years back out of my head.

AT-AT_product.jpg

I love all the pretentious, "meh, I'll be taking the batteries out and won't even be using the electronics" and "I doubt the rubber will deteriorate, LOL@ the people that think they can tell from just looking at it" posts.

They reek of ignorance.
That's a very odd post from you man, if I may say so. Not the kind of thing I've come to expect from you.
:(

Y'know I just don't get it. It's right there on the box the way it should be. Both this and the NECA one and yet more frequently than the correct way I'm seeing it with the arms upside down. If I was so casual a fan as to not know this I wouldn't be buying the figures. These guys will be selling it on in no time.

Same here, only seen a few decent poses from Jingobell

I didn't even mean the bloggers.
I meant die speechless Kidultshop guy...

But yes, OMGs pictures were not so great regarding a cool pose.
His pictures only showed of tons of articulation possibilities and that's a great thing.

Back