Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they move.

ED-209HD18_zps1983d5f1.jpg~original

ED-209HD9_zps22600d59.jpg~original

In OMG's shots those hydraulics do look like they're in different positions in different photos....
Looks like they move.
definitely!

9d5ce1bd0bee.jpg

but it looks like they move separately from the leg itself. they are just a decoration and don't take same angle as the leg does. so i'll still hope for a photo that actually shows that a leg can change its bending angle.

legs definitely move in their knees!
a screw is positioned differently versus a plain thing.

dd2491ad3e15.jpg

With so many POA all over this thing its gonna be hard to get everything symmetrical again if you want to go back to a neutral dormant pose. I found that with the old ED and his articulation is basic compared to this.

Oh man.
I can't wait for this guy to finally arrive!

With him and then RoboCop released my grails are mine and my collection will probably stop to grow.

With so many POA all over this thing its gonna be hard to get everything symmetrical again if you want to go back to a neutral dormant pose. I found that with the old ED and his articulation is basic compared to this.
i don't think i will use a dormant pose at all. one will be attacking on stretched legs, and another one will be either walking or kicking on the floor.

Last edited:
I think I'll use the pose when he's turning towards RoboCop after being activated in Jones' office.

That stance always impressed me as a kid.

can anyone hook me up with the dimensions of the outer box?

would be great!

This thing is looking stellar! I don't care about the sound much. I'm totally stoked to get this. I ordered from BBTS herei n the states so I might be waiting longer than average, but the wait is killing me!

This thing is looking stellar! I don't care about the sound much. I'm totally stoked to get this. I ordered from BBTS herei n the states so I might be waiting longer than average, but the wait is killing me!

Yup!
I don't even wanna think about the upcoming release of RoboCop!

Once I'll see first in hand pics of him I'll go crazy and will certainly be unbearable for my wife until I have him in hands myself. ;)
And that'll be months...

I love all the pretentious, "meh, I'll be taking the batteries out and won't even be using the electronics" and "I doubt the rubber will deteriorate, LOL@ the people that think they can tell from just looking at it" posts.

They reek of ignorance.

Nope. Still don't care about a crap sounding audio clip.

Back