Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!!! This one is going to look really nice on display.

Like most though I'm hoping the material used for the hood is a little sturdier!

Ah man, need this for sure. Those toes/feet look amazing! Anyone want a BD ED-209 (2006)? xD

Says it 35cm tall which is 14" . Is that tall enough to be accurate ? Or maybe that only when he's in the the parked/off position . He is probably much bigger with the legs straightened a little . Will have to watch the movie again . Been a long whole since I seen this film .

HI-RES pg 5 post #46

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

This guy deserves its own shelf space on a detolf, and rightfully so.

I'm sure Hot Toys won't make the same mistake of using the same rubber on its dome, too.

Anyone figure how tall this guy will be? Thinking about passing on this guy due to money alone since they just announced three different packs at once.
This would look amazing standing on its own though.

Here's the pricing to those wondering.
Repeating it across all 3 so ignore the repeat.

• Robocop: $235
  • Robocop with chair: $360
  • ED-209: $325

931410_469991549742050_1454801739_n.jpg

I will consider this if it's reasonably priced, if not i will save $300+ and get the NECA Version that is 3-4 inches shorter.

Dammit why didn't I put the old one up for sale sooner. I'd get sweet F all for it now. With the cost of shipping hardly worth it.

I still collect NECA for figures I want to own but not spend $200 to $300 on (ie. Lost Predators, Prometheus, Aliens). I think I will own this figure via NECA and save the $300 for Batman Returns figures (or figure)

Oh, ED, you beautiful, magnificent bastard ... you are the reason they invented FlexPay! I'll buy that for many dollars!

The chair is cool, but not $125 bucks cool. It's surprisingly considerate of HT to offer Robo for sale without it.

Back