Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoW! Amazing!!! But RoboCop is Die-Cast and this isn't?! :slap

I foresee Monger type pricing on this one!

Again, Awesome figure! :hi5:

Just to refresh your memory...

ED-209 2006 vs 2013

HT_ED_209_2006vs2013.jpg

I already have the original ED from hot toys but I'll definitely get this one, looks superb.

"You now have 15 seconds to comply" as a stand alone phrase makes no sense :slap

Dome looks full plastic so it's good.

According to the HT order page this is up at $325, so add the extra slice for resellers and you should get a rough idea on price. Maybe $380ish? I don't know how much more expensive the international resellers are to be honest :dunno:

With regards to price, I'd say around $350. Hulk is gonna retail at around $300, and he's 16.5''.

Seeing as how this isn't diecast, and probably has less engineering work going into it than Iron Monger (plus no headsculpt inside) I'd say $350 is probably a good guess for this guy.

Why not? They always keep the monumental numbers for terminator related stuffs. Right now the only terminator figure that everyone wants is a 1/6 endos and T1 police shoot out. It could be both of those, or maybe a kyle reese figure.

Why not? They always keep the monumental numbers for terminator related stuffs. Right now the only terminator figure that everyone wants is a 1/6 endos and T1 police shoot out. It could be both of those, or maybe a kyle reese figure.

Well, they only have 200 thus far, so monumental numbers would only be 1, 100 and 200. 1 and 100 both are from Terminator indeed. But if you'd consider 50 and 150 monumental, 50 was Superman Returns 2-in-1 and Iron Man Mark 2 unleashed, respectively. Can't say there's really a pattern there yet, but surprises from HT are welcome :) If 200 shall be a Terminator figure, then I guess 3 makes the pattern more obvious.

Back