Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure!!

Here's mine.
52021e3f06adc539b2aedf305379d7ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Got to steal this pose!!!! [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's a perfect story of our collecting :lol
just have read it to my colleagues who are constantly shocked when i tell them the prices of our toys.

I know its funny when you tell them the price of the hot toys figures and they're like 'but they're just toys' and 'i wouldn't pay that much for a figure' and so on...

My mom and older sister used to give me crap about spending so much on hot toys figs but I haven't heard a peep from either of them since I sold a few for almost double what I paid for them

My mom and older sister used to give me crap about spending so much on hot toys figs but I haven't heard a peep from either of them since I sold a few for almost double what I paid for them

I thought those days were gone. Only once have I ever made a profit because someone came along who was as nuts as me and offered a large amount for something I wasn't actually planning to sell. His offer was high and very well timed so I couldn't turn it down. Everything else I've sold? Loss, loss, loss, loss.....

I've never lost money on a hot toys fig

I recently sold bane for $295, bought it for $194

sold my iron man mk iv for $310, bought it for around $170

sold my dxo2 for $300, bought it for around $170

is the ball joint of damaged version also tight? I think at least the legs are lighter

i would rate that post with minus 500000 if i could :)SW muzdie.
Lol, If you ever find yourself in Detroit and you left your helmet back at the steel mill. ......what's a cop to do? Check the trash compactor for a replacement of course :lecture

Did we find out whether the elbow rubber deterioration when the arm was bent was a widespread thing or just a few people? I know a lot of people didnt want to bend the elbow at all.

Haven't checked mine thoroughly in some time, but from what I recall it didn't seem to have a hint of that. My ED 209 is still going strong too. It's just that rubber they used sure loves absorbing every dust particle in the western hemisphere.

Just a heads up for anyone still looking for robo plus chair, forbidden planet in NY has the set for 224$. That's a pretty god deal I think.:clap

I thought those days were gone. Only once have I ever made a profit because someone came along who was as nuts as me and offered a large amount for something I wasn't actually planning to sell. His offer was high and very well timed so I couldn't turn it down. Everything else I've sold? Loss, loss, loss, loss.....

I'm surprised to hear that. I've close to doubled the amount of money On just about every HT figure I've sold.

Back