Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
beautiful as usual.

what do you guys do to keep the stand from scratches?
i do nothing o_O

I got mine today. The colour is not as bad as I thought from some of the photos. I still chuckle about YankeeFanBoy's "Chromeo, oh, Chromeo" quip. I'm going to have mine custom painted, because I'm personally obsessive about colour, but its should be acceptable to most.

This is a great film, although very violent of course. It aged really well for a scifi film and was prescient in its satire of privatisation of public services.

I need to get cracking on my Anne Lewis custom.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

hmmm.
WTFN?
wouldn't hesitate 10 years ago, don't know about today.

gunarm7.JPG

Last edited:
it's just that one and the same seller has

a) rusty metal floor for my T1 skeleton (one of two 10*10 squares has to be cut though to fill missing parts on 13*13 base of HT)

s-l1600.jpg

b) bags for T2 bike

s-l500.jpg

and c) R3 gun fitting HT figure.
that's why i'm thinking if to buy it altogether or ignore the arm gun.

I like it! Do you know if it's easy to swap the standard arm with this machine gun?
i think it is.
there is just a very long peg inside robocop's arm. the black forearm part is a soft plastic sleeve.
i thought and thought and bought it. better to have it than to think over and over.
together with two sets of clear, not rusty, floor for terminator skeletons and bags for t2 bike. all from one seller :)
CGL Toys 1 6 Collectible Figure PE01 Arm Machine Gun for Custom Hot Toys Robocop | eBay
though now i see it's not the cheapest lot, damn.

Last edited:
P. whos the ebay seller that has those rusty floor panels? Want to pick up a few.
just look for "1/6 scene platform" and pick the cheapest. come in two variants of color - clean and rusty, and in two variants of construction - with a stand and without it.

Back