Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback guys, so I unboxed him to double check and his legs seem ok now. Only slight thing is the head is very loose on the neck peg, if I ever get around to getting my figs displayed it shouldnt be an issue.. Thanks again for the help.

That might mean that the connector for the neck is cracked, that happened to another freaks Robocop.

I don't know what it's supposed to look like but when I removed the head the clear plastic ring that holds the barbell has a 2/3mm gap in the front.. I'm guessing its not ment to have this gap?
Is there any way to fix it?

I don't know what it's supposed to look like but when I removed the head the clear plastic ring that holds the barbell has a 2/3mm gap in the front.. I'm guessing its not ment to have this gap?
Is there any way to fix it?

If memory serves their is a small u shaped gap on the neck peg, that shouldn't be the issue, it would likely be a fracture line in the plastic that would cause the connection to not stay in place making the head come off too easily. That is one of the reasons I feel no need to swap heads between this and the BD version, I'm afraid the plastic used for that joint may be brittle.

Again that is all just speculation, but that's what I would think is going on.

Only fix that I know of that would work is a replacement, this one is a standard flesh colored version but it should do the trick I hope

1 6 Scale Inner Neck Adapter for Muscular Body Compatible with Hot Toys Body | eBay

If memory serves ...

As soon as I read this, I thought of this guy...

takeshi.jpg

If memory serves their is a small u shaped gap on the neck peg, that shouldn't be the issue, it would likely be a fracture line in the plastic that would cause the connection to not stay in place making the head come off too easily. That is one of the reasons I feel no need to swap heads between this and the BD version, I'm afraid the plastic used for that joint may be brittle.

Again that is all just speculation, but that's what I would think is going on.

Only fix that I know of that would work is a replacement, this one is a standard flesh colored version but it should do the trick I hope

1 6 Scale Inner Neck Adapter for Muscular Body Compatible with Hot Toys Body | eBay

Thanks for the info Skull..

Rene Diorama Efran's (Red Diorama) incredible Robocop Cop Car Diorama.

About time someone did this.

11890979_1590657907825730_6289184226564750398_n.jpg

11885390_1590657914492396_2338614926631530550_n.jpg

Back