Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should change the name of this figure to “Beer Goggles” because people are seeing what they want to see and not what it is…..

Very Nice Pictures though!!

“We get the best of both worlds: the fastest reflexes modern technology has to offer, onboard computer assisted memories, and a lifetime of on-the-street law enforcement programming. It is my great pleasure to introduce to you .....

“We get the best of both worlds: the fastest reflexes modern technology has to offer, onboard computer assisted memories, and a lifetime of on-the-street law enforcement programming. It is my great pleasure to introduce to you .....

:lol :lol :lol

It would still be inaccurate to that but its close, too close.

I figured Robocop would have sold better. I just got him from a fellow board member and I am stoked to have him in the collection. A grail piece to me from one of my favorite movies. The likeness is incredible althought the paint job is shiny.

Yeah at the 300+ price tag for a figure makes for a tough sell, I do think its a stellar figure and I'm very happy to have it in my collection, as much as I love the film I couldn't swing the 2 pack for the BD version, I went with the single figure and even that was overpriced for a all plastic figure with no sound features, it is pretty awesome none the less.

Yeah at the 300+ price tag for a figure makes for a tough sell, I do think its a stellar figure and I'm very happy to have it in my collection, as much as I love the film I couldn't swing the 2 pack for the BD version, I went with the single figure and even that was overpriced for a all plastic figure with no sound features, it is pretty awesome none the less.
im still waiting for the 2 pack to go on sale
maybe one day

Back