Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their **** ups with ED-209 and Robocop's paint can't have helped.

100% agree.

I imagine all die-hard Robocop fans snapped all their goodies up so it makes me wonder how many Robocop's HT made in the first place. Also the 'Die-cast' Robocop isn't entirely 100% accurate either, a little bit of false advertisement there.

Still I do love looking at my HT Robocop shelf but it would look so much better with ED (no way am I paying that price for something that HT didn't fix the original problem) and a Clarence. I now sort of look at my NECA Robocop stuff less, apart from ED.

A $300 price tag is too high for any 1/6 figure and He not even all diecast...he like what ...20% diecast? HT prices been going up... putting collectors to be picky on what they buy. I used to buy 6 figures per year when prices was under $200 each. Now if lucky I might buy 1 or 2 a year.

Last edited:
100% agree.

I imagine all die-hard Robocop fans snapped all their goodies up so it makes me wonder how many Robocop's HT made in the first place. Also the 'Die-cast' Robocop isn't entirely 100% accurate either, a little bit of false advertisement there.

Still I do love looking at my HT Robocop shelf but it would look so much better with ED (no way am I paying that price for something that HT didn't fix the original problem) and a Clarence. I now sort of look at my NECA Robocop stuff less, apart from ED.

I like having Robocop represented at the NECA size but I wouldn't tend to look at it very much. ED is cool but Robocop himself, well they can't really do him full justice at low-end. The look of his armour is too complex. That said, HT and Enterbay didn't manage it either :lol

I like having Robocop represented at the NECA size but I wouldn't tend to look at it very much. ED is cool but Robocop himself, well they can't really do him full justice at low-end. The look of his armour is too complex. That said, HT and Enterbay didn't manage it either :lol

As you might say, dev, the HT pisses on the NECA from a great height. But it didn't take into account splashback. :lol

As you might say, dev, the HT pisses on the NECA from a great height. But it didn't take into account splashback. :lol

:lol A surprising and unwelcome splashback of excessively bright silver paint. Unbeknownst to Hot Toys, NECA's Robocop was protected by a cunningly placed cellophane barrier. Randy Falk was spotted fleeing the scene in fits of laughter as Howard Chan blasted obscenities in chinese.

I wanted a Robocop saga figure but I can't decide which one, then I realized that classic is always the best choice, so I bought one of this. Prices were a little high, than I found one with broken sound effect for about 160€, which is a good price in Italy for a figure, so I pulled the trigger, because I don't care about sound effects, it's something I would never have used. Seller should ship the figure this afternoon..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Finally is arrived, I have no time to post some pics, but it's really great! The only thing I don't like so much is the hand that holds the gun, fingers are a little loose..

Finally is arrived, I have no time to post some pics, but it's really great! The only thing I don't like so much is the hand that holds the gun, fingers are a little loose..

Congrats on a great deal. For me, I had to have both this and BD, that way i have all the pose options I need.

e75da048273648e2cf4314492a17cdb0.jpg

Back