Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real beast of a figure . Even with the little die cast still a awesome figure .
10436143_1516800648576019_1905807765929276246_n.jpg

So I finally saw Robocop and all his glory displayed at my local collectable store. My eyes was drawn to his head (had on the slightly open mouth plate). Fantastic sculpt! Skin colour did not bother me. The rest of his body looked great (sure it's silver but it's been discussed). Overall great looking figure and I am happy with my decision to pass on the release and purchase the BD version.

Opened mine over the weekend and it is indeed a glorious figure. Biggest gripe is the damn hands. Why they couldn't just include a gun holding hand is beyond me. Ridiculous trying to get him to hold the gun. Other than that truly awesome!

Robocop is beautiful and moves quite well. Is anyone having a problem with the sound function? My Robocop will work fine using the remote, but if the figure's on switch is left on for a few minutes and I try to use the remote it doesn't respond. Turning on and off doesn't help so I have to take the batteries out and put them back then it works again. Something to watch out for.

Yeah my remote aint working. I flip Robos ON switch and he says a phrase and the remote lights up when I push it but then when I push the button Robo don't talk :gah:

Back