Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pieces are slowly falling into place. I have mentioned before that I have no desire to own both regular and BD versions of Robocop. With this in mind I elected to go with the BD version released next year. However I wanted the best of both worlds, so I went on ebay and purchased the Regular Head, BD Helmet and mouth piece set. So below is what my Robocop will look like in my display........(looking forward)

you paid $75 to have a spare head you can sit on the base ? :lol

Why not just pony up the extra $200 something and get the full figure?

Yeah. It would be a different story if you could switch heads, but I'm thinking the BD version's HS is actually non removable.

Yeah. It would be a different story if you could switch heads, but I'm thinking the BD version's HS is actually non removable.

im sure it comes off, but at the base of the neck (like HT's one piece heads) where the helmeted head uses the double joint head, looking at finished auctions I assume Bo bought one recently, and none have the actual neck joint included, so he'd need to source a neck joint as well

All power to him. I think the same way. One is definitive enough but now that I've seen hulkbuster...hulk must have.

HB will likely be HT's most ambitious figure, at least when it comes to scope and scale, if not articulation and features, for the foreseeable future. It's a must-have, if you can swing it, of course.

I got an extra body (torso, head, neck, R leg, L leg, R arm, L arm) for $180. Figured why not. Going to put the extra battle damaged helmet, damaged chest plate, cringing face and data spike on it to go with my first one until BD Robo and Murphy arrive.

Now that the holiday craziness is over for now, I'm finally going to open everything up. From what I've experienced with the extra body, this thing feels hefty and full of quality. Love the ratchet joints in the knee. I have my batteries (bought them at Home Depot for 5 bucks), exacto knife and screw driver ready, gonna open this ***** up. My thoughts in a few.

I got an extra body (torso, head, neck, R leg, L leg, R arm, L arm) for $180. Figured why not. Going to put the extra battle damaged helmet, damaged chest plate, cringing face and data spike on it to go with my first one until BD Robo and Murphy arrive.

Now that the holiday craziness is over for now, I'm finally going to open everything up. From what I've experienced with the extra body, this thing feels hefty and full of quality. Love the ratchet joints in the knee. I have my batteries (bought them at Home Depot for 5 bucks), exacto knife and screw driver ready, gonna open this ***** up. My thoughts in a few.

now thats a score, I need to geta second one of these eventually, love me some robocop

Just picked this up yesterday at Frank and Son in California! I paid $300 with no tax. Pretty good deal. The seller was very nice (had a ton of Hot Toys for sale). Had a ton of older figures and customs on display.

Just picked this up yesterday at Frank and Son in California! I paid $300 with no tax. Pretty good deal. The seller was very nice (had a ton of Hot Toys for sale). Had a ton of older figures and customs on display.
Did you catch his name? There is only like two vendors there sadly that sell 1/6. One is not so friendly and one is awesome.

Did you catch his name? There is only like two vendors there sadly that sell 1/6. One is not so friendly and one is awesome.

It was probably the awesome guy. He had his kids with him (at least I think they were his kids). He was kind of in the middle. He was very friendly and seemed honest. There was an another guy at one of the ends that was an a$sss.

I love the voice feature, even more to the fact that it is actually Peter Weller's voice and not a cheap imitator. I also like the fact that it is remote activated.

I wish HT's light features on other figures were remote activated as well.

EDIT: I left my speaker turned on for about three hours (speaker simply on, no sound activation being transmitted) and now the sound won't activate at all. Does it really use up juice when it's not being used?? I was hoping I could just leave it in the Detolf and activate it whenever I wanted.

Last edited:
I love the voice feature, even more to the fact that it is actually Peter Weller's voice and not a cheap imitator. I also like the fact that it is remote activated.

I wish HT's light features on other figures were remote activated as well.

EDIT: I left my speaker turned on for about three hours (speaker simply on, no sound activation being transmitted) and now the sound won't activate at all. Does it really use up juice when it's not being used?? I was hoping I could just leave it in the Detolf and activate it whenever I wanted.
cant do that , must turn it back off and on, which is a pain

Robo feels like w quality figure but doesn't sound like it imo
Ab joint is pretty creaky which doesn't give the impression of quality

Just a little different view of this figure - reminiscent of the gas station scene.
20141228_190431.jpg

Back