Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally bought batteries for this guy. Stuck the battries in Robocop and turned the ON button on and he says a phrase. Then put the batteries in the controller and it lights up when I push it but Robocop won't talk. Anyone else have any problems???

Finally bought batteries for this guy. Stuck the battries in Robocop and turned the ON button on and he says a phrase. Then put the batteries in the controller and it lights up when I push it but Robocop won't talk. Anyone else have any problems???

Well mine works when you push the remote...for awhile, then it just mysteriously stops working after about 20 minutes of non-use. The band-aid solution is to flip the switch on robo off and then on again and it will work for the predetermined amount of time (on mine I guess that's about 20 minutes).

7c84ae4434af8987f60f6c3f2c917eae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do go great together don't they?:hi5:

20141206_075920-1.jpg

Glad to see it ain't just me who thinks so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice setups guys. After deciding against this figure I haven't had much to say. lol Glad most every who drop the cash on him like it. I think I'll go harass the BD thread now. rofl

I'm only now noticing that your McClane Avatar has a mullet. Given your boardname, it makes sense. Die Hard and Lethal Weapon would have been a cool crossover actually.

Anyone have closeups of the gun hand? It's so awkward to pose it and its so loose!

Well mine works when you push the remote...for awhile, then it just mysteriously stops working after about 20 minutes of non-use. The band-aid solution is to flip the switch on robo off and then on again and it will work for the predetermined amount of time (on mine I guess that's about 20 minutes).

Damn mine doesn't work at all, guess I need to hit Sideshow up

I'm only now noticing that your McClane Avatar has a mullet. Given your boardname, it makes sense. Die Hard and Lethal Weapon would have been a cool crossover actually.

A late 90s crossover would have been insane. I always wanted to see that and a Robocop/Terminator. Both nearly write themselves.

No such thing exists with this release (gun hand).

It's just an Iron Man hand. Worthless.
It's way too fiddly for my tastes but it's completely possible to get him to hold the gun. I did however break the trigger off my gun by trying to maintain a firm grip on the gun with the articulated fingers :mad:

It's way too fiddly for my tastes but it's completely possible to get him to hold the gun. I did however break the trigger off my gun by trying to maintain a firm grip on the gun with the articulated fingers :mad:

Sorry to hear it, I'll keep an eye out so it doesn't happen to me

What bothers me is that the fingers turn 360, so if one is turned 180 and you try to bend the fingers, your at risk of snapping them off
I gently test mine before posing them just in case

No such thing exists with this release (gun hand).

It's just an Iron Man hand. Worthless.

Oh! I know that for sure, I should have been more clear, haha. More of a close up of others peoples configurations for the fingers.

I sorta got it working but it's loose and not how I want it. I was trying to be all profesh with it, trigger safety and his finger off the trigger but that doesn't work. It seems like it NEEDS to be in there for it to be ok. His other fingers struggle to get around the bottom of the gun as well. Very disappointing... but it doesn't detract from the figure which I think is one of Hot Toys best.

FB5eqfV.jpg

Back