Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I flexed my order on August 16th 2014 with a $20 coupon and it is due here tomorrow.

SS is doing a lot of you freaks wrong and I am pissed off right along with ya. It's like you are first in line a Mc death however they are telling you to step aside, and that **** just doesn't fly anywhere you go. They are cutting up the ****ing line and I think a riot should break out over it! Give em hell!:mad:
Yeah...I placed my order and paid my NRD May 31st, 2013 - the second day you could preorder the figure. They excluded me from the first batch receieved.

Great pics fellas , congrats to you guys.

This figure is badassssssssssss , WOW

Made a mistake by buffing out my fingerprints with a tissue :lol , Now I gotta wipe him again.
The docking station is incredible in hand , very well engineered

Quick pics , more this weekend , plus diorama :panic:

Oh well no more Hot Toys till Marty McFly :(
Bit of a relief in a way.

Lovin the fig, Looks great under my LED lights. I just keep thinking I'm going to break something of it every time I touch it. :dunno

Anywhoo, took a few pics of Robo with my other figs of the moment. Hmm, I think I still like my T1 better though.

DSCF3020_zpsb9d02809.jpg

DSCF3027_zpscda9ed26.jpg

DSCF3029_zps2baf88f1.jpg

DSCF3032_zpsa2f9a943.jpg

Maybe its because you are a Terminator fan judging by your sig. so of coarse you are going to like it a little more, but from a non biased stand point I would say because there is more of a headsculpt with T1? I expect to have all 3 of those figures by mid Dec. and right now I'm more excited for Dredd even though I'm a bigger Robocop fan. But once Marty gets here he will be my fav. child, bar none :panic:

Made a mistake by buffing out my fingerprints with a tissue :lol , Now I gotta wipe him again.

Your computer area is just :horror you are one messy little piggy aren't you? :monkey3

From one chair buyer to another, congrats, buddy. :duff Robo looks fantastic in that light.

No its not that messy. I just unboxed and set up the figure. Plus I work all day, now time to dust . Lol
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

I'm sure I looked at the instructions and yet managed to miss this detail about the chin strap pulling away. I knew it pulled down but not that you could actually dislodge it. Alas my damage is already done.

According to Clipper king, he states it wasn't in the first batch instructions so were not to blame, hot toys is for that, there's no way we could have known, If I would have pulled off the chin strap pryor to today I would have thought I broke it:lol

Congrats Brotha:rock:rock

The figure is epic! I just unboxed mine. My only complaint is wondering how the rubber in the arm joints will hold up!

Also as many have pointed out... I do not understand the need for Die Cast.

I love this figure. YankeesFanboy, you will not be disappointed, even with the somewhat lighter hues. It still picks up color from the movie in the right light. Robo was out mostly at night anyway.

15584533560_0ede700cd4_c.jpg

15583915118_47e2625ef8_c.jpg

Hey guys, new to the forums. I just received my Hot Toys Robocop today, and he's my first Hot Toys figure. I've got a quick question.

Robocop's normal helmet has 3 dimples in either the plastic or paint. I'm not sure what Hot Toys normal quality is, so I wanted to ask you guys if you think these are significant enough to seek a replacement figure? I'm a bit OCD, so these things bother me more than most, but if imperfections like these are the norm, I might be able to talk myself into overlooking them. I've attached a couple pics. I tried to orient the figure so the dents are just along the edge of the light reflection. They are small but noticeable in person. 1 of the pictures shows 2 of the dents on Robocop's right side, and the other shows the last dent on Robo's left side. Thanks in advance for the responses!

20141111_184843.jpg
20141111_184952.jpg

Here ya go guys , even pros make mistakes sometimes :) just a quick pick up video on some of the things i feel i overlooked in my full review

Clip, thanks for the video. I was about to come on and complain about how I can't get the mouthpieces all the way into the black portion, answered my question!

After having this for a couple of days, and comparing it to the enterbay version, hot toys wins in a very important area for me
Articulation.
I can get this robo into a ton of poses, arm can bend 90 degrees, more ab and neck articulation, etc

Damn missed the UPS guy twice due to work. Not gonna be able to get him tomorrow either. So looks like I'll have to pick him up on Thursday. Bummer everyones pics are great and I'm looking forward to getting this guy. Master Chief Collection will have to keep me occupied in the meantime.

Back