Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven't found the space to open it yet. :slap Doesn't matter because I still need a mini screwdriver and batteries. You'd think for $300, they'd be included, but nope. I'll buy both tomorrow.

Ecko says the chair is "incredible in-hand, well-engineered."

BTW, does the figure pick up a lot of dust and fingerprints? Debating whether or not to buy surgical gloves, seems like a waste of money, but I don't want prints, oil, on this guy.

Still haven't found the space to open it yet. :slap Doesn't matter because I still need a mini screwdriver and batteries. You'd think for $300, they'd be included, but nope. I'll buy both tomorrow.

BTW, does the figure pick up a lot of dust and fingerprints? Debating whether or not to buy surgical gloves, seems like a waste of money, but I don't want prints, oil, on this guy.
Lol, hard to believe you have it and haven't opened it due to lack of table space and a screwdriver
It's like Christmas when I get a new fig in

I don't think fingerprints would be a problem. But I'm sure dust will collect on all the plastic on it, but not diecast. Although I got no dust on the plastic of my ED 209, but it does collect on the dome and not anywhere else :dunno

Lol, hard to believe you have it and haven't opened it due to lack of table space and a screwdriver

I'm not just gonna sack out on a couch and open it up, I need my space. That's just me.

I'll open it up, check that everything is there, nothing is broken and that everything works and pack it all back up. I'll probably look at it every once in a great while. No room to display it at the moment.

I'll wait for a sale, hopefully, to pick up a second, figure only. That would be my Posin' Robo. Robo in chair will be the backup.

Yankee Fanboy's house?:dunno
aw-hoarder-20130809185030478765-620x349.jpg
:monkey3:lol:wink1:

just..open..the..damn..doll.:gah:

Hush, fools. I've waited 27 years for this thing, what's a few more days? :lol

Like I said, I'm gonna open once, inspect, seal it back up and forget. Though I do feel bad for the guys who paid IN FULL for this and still haven't gotten it yet. I can see how my decision would vex them.

Hush, fools. I've waited 27 years for this thing, what's a few more days? :lol

Like I said, I'm gonna open once, inspect, seal it back up and forget. Though I do feel bad for the guys who paid IN FULL for this and still haven't gotten it yet. I can see how my decision would vex them.

Paid in full? Did you get a discount or something you lucky (swear word)!!?

UPS  Tracking Information (1).png
You bet, right when it get's here.:yess:

I'm gonna have to trim my fingernails first though.

Paid in full? Did you get a discount or something you lucky (swear word)!!?

:lol

No, I paid the full freight (I should've used a monthly $20 coupon). What I meant is guys who have paid up with, whomever (Sideshow, Loonten, etc.), and have yet to receive their figures.

View attachment 145769
You bet, right when it get's here.:yess:

I'm gonna have to trim my fingernails first though.

Good man! OCD, like me. :lol

:lol

No, I paid the full freight (I should've used a monthly $20 coupon). What I meant is guys who have paid up with, whomever (Sideshow, Loonten, etc.), and have yet to receive their figures.

Ah right, I see :) Loonten is a swear word to me right now. :gah: his rep is ruined by this.

Weekend and it's time to open a dispute via eBay BUT! I know I won't get anywhere due to buyer protection on "pre-orders" that have a floating date. His listings still say pre-order, so he's likely never had them in stock in the first place. Just hope there are others who are raging at him right now.

Ah right, I see :) Loonten is a swear word to me right now. :gah: his rep is ruined by this.

Weekend and it's time to open a dispute via eBay BUT! I know I won't get anywhere due to buyer protection on "pre-orders" that have a floating date. His listings still say pre-order, so he's likely never had them in stock in the first place. Just hope there are others who are raging at him right now.

Have you reached out to bebe13junior? I believe he also bought from Loonten.

Have you reached out to bebe13junior? I believe he also bought from Loonten.

Nope. But you would expect him to be ranting and raving as I have been if he had experience the same problem. From eBay stats alone this guy has sold well over a hundred of these things and I'm willing to bet at least half of those are now wondering what is going on. He's completely ignoring me now and that speaks volumes, he messed up and never had the product to ship but rather than lose a sale he told us all a load of lies. Now he can't source stock, which is why all his listings are still "pre-order". But he'll never admit it.

Man congrats to you all on receiving Robo. Still I wait for a notice and to be charged. :(

Back