Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
52D4CEB8-BD70-45CE-8BFF-27B31DE8289A.jpg
In this pic they look the same shade of color oh oh :horror

Great pics, Snake and 5x10.

TBH, they're much too silver. Both of them.

Whatever happened to this? HT had it - or at least something close to it - and then fumbled away the ******* ball.

robocolor.jpg

Whatever happened to this? HT had it - or at least something close to it - and then fumbled away the ******* ball.

View attachment 14456

Agree they are both too silver, eb needs more blue and purple hues and they would be pretty darn close
Ht version is too shiny/reflective IMO, but they did put some nice purple hues in there
No way the paint job ruins the ht version, it's got too much going for it

And thanks for the pics fellas, I'm sure ill steal some poses

Congrats everyone who just picked him up! He looks great! Mines going under the Christmas tree it looks like. FOTY will be worth the wait. :yess:

View attachment 145456

Whats taking you so long to post any reactions to yours man? I still got to wait till later this week, I think mine will be part of the second batch :(

Whats taking you so long to post any reactions to yours man? I still got to wait till later this week, I think mine will be part of the second batch :(

Don't have a free table at the moment. I also have to pick up some batteries and a mini screwdriver! :gah:

I should probably pick up some surgical gloves as well. I collect diecast cars and they pick up prints like crazy. Don't want those on Robo.

I'm having issues with the right arm socket. It's tough and won't let the arm extend at the shoulder without completely popping out. This is my first HT figure.. any help?

Back