Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the pics, 5x10! So there is NO natural blue tone on HT figure! I can't belive it! Even Neca can do it. HT should do better then that!

Your welcome Dave
No blue but there is purple(which does reflect nicely in hand)
If your a robo fan, it's a must buy (in my opinion)

There is a purple to it you can see in ocielz' pics, but the base colour doesn't match either of the two movie images in the post above those pics. Just depends how much that matters to each of us :)

I'm waiting for this figure for 8 long years, since I saw the first version (I didn't had the money at that time). I knew HT products because of that figure. Robocop is my most wanted figure of all time. It could be more accurate.

just set the box on the floor and open it

:lecture

th

Or sitting is good too:lol

195yi6sln5w4fgif.gif

Fantastic figure. Do you have to turn Robo off every time? I left him on for a few hours and when I went back to him the voice actions wouldn't work.

anyone order the robo without chair recently and got their figures already?

Thinking if I might as well wait till Black Friday to order this guy. No point of preorder now still wait for it...

I'm waiting for this figure for 8 long years, since I saw the first version (I didn't had the money at that time). I knew HT products because of that figure. Robocop is my most wanted figure of all time. It could be more accurate.

It is compared to the first version I had enough money unlike you and I would take this one any day over any other one. If its not good enough for you, then you might have to wait 8 more years. Or buy the Neca one.

Don't have a free table at the moment. I also have to pick up some batteries and a mini screwdriver! :gah:

I should probably pick up some surgical gloves as well. I collect diecast cars and they pick up prints like crazy. Don't want those on Robo.

Went to the doctor recently and stole some while he was making me wait :wink1: still gotta wait for my robo though.

What does "APEC" have to do with my Robocop not being delivered? Loonten asks me not to worry, but seeing as it hasn't moved since being returned to its destination (Tianjin) and sitting in China for well over a week it's damn hard NOT to worry. *sigh*

Anyone? I might get it eventually, but this is so cryptic right now. A simple "I will resend the item" and a new tracking number OR some idea on time would've been nice eh?

I ordered a spiderman from him earlier this year and it took over a month and a bit to arrive. Just wait out another week man. I'm sure it will be here soon!

What does "APEC" have to do with my Robocop not being delivered? Loonten asks me not to worry, but seeing as it hasn't moved since being returned to its destination (Tianjin) and sitting in China for well over a week it's damn hard NOT to worry. *sigh*

Anyone? I might get it eventually, but this is so cryptic right now. A simple "I will resend the item" and a new tracking number OR some idea on time would've been nice eh?

You don't happen to live in North America or Europe, do you? I wonder if Beijing is playing politics with your Robo. It's petty and it sucks, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Back