Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
robo2.jpg

You've had this for, what, a month, Skull? We're finally catching up! :lol Have your thoughts on the fig changed at all?

Sorry Smooth, hope it gets to you shortly! :duff

Yeah man, about a month maybe a bit longer, nah My feelings are the same, FOTY for sure:hi5: I will say the new amazing spiderman kicks major butt, I personally hold spidey closer to my heart but Robo is still king of figures this year universally. Congrats on getting yours buddy, what do you think now that his in your hands?

Cool poses, keep them coming:clap

Congrats to you guys getting Robo!
To those who are still waiting, I just live chatted with SS Tesa and same ol same ol. "There was a delay at the port getting 'ALL' of this item." So apparently SS received a partial shipment and they're shipping them out first come first served? Maybe by the time the rest of us get him it'll ship with BD Robo and Murphy!
*fingers crossed*

Yeah man, about a month maybe a bit longer, nah My feelings are the same, FOTY for sure:hi5: I will say the new amazing spiderman kicks major butt, I personally hold spidey closer to my heart but Robo is still king of figures this year universally. Congrats on getting yours buddy, what do you think now that his in your hands?

Yeah, you've had Robo for five, six weeks? :lol

I haven't yet had a chance to bust him out of his box. Hopefully tomorrow, if not, Wednesday. :( I first want to make sure nothing's broken or missing. Second, I want to see how the paint on the armor and mouthplates turned out. Third, I'll eyeball it for any scratches. Hopefully there are none.

I wonder when sideshow will get the regular edition in. Still haven't received a coming soon email or anything.

I wonder when sideshow will get the regular edition in. Still haven't received a coming soon email or anything.

I got my regular edition from Sideshow. It was delivered today. I have read others have also gotten theirs so Sideshow definitely has/had them. Somebody mentioned that Sideshow may have only received a partial shipment, so maybe that's why they still have not fulfilled all open orders.

I haven't yet had a chance to bust him out of his box. Hopefully tomorrow, if not, Wednesday. :( I first want to make sure nothing's broken or missing. Second, I want to see how the paint on the armor and mouthplates turned out. Third, I'll eyeball it for any scratches. Hopefully there are none.

My video says I got it September 25th, I remember reviewing it the same day I got it so yeah about six weeks now. here's to hoping you got a good one:duff

My video says I got it September 25th, I remember reviewing it the same day I got it so yeah about six weeks now. here's to hoping you got a good one:duff

Thanks, man. The scratching seems to be a rather common problem. If I do have them, hopefully they're on the back of the fig. :lol

Also, regarding the Spot review video that you posted. He mentions that if you tilt the mouthplate, you can avoid getting scuffs on the chin. Do you think that helps? He got scuffs on one plate not taking that approach.

I got my regular edition from Sideshow. It was delivered today. I have read others have also gotten theirs so Sideshow definitely has/had them. Somebody mentioned that Sideshow may have only received a partial shipment, so maybe that's why they still have not fulfilled all open orders.
I got my regular edition last Wednesday. It does seem only a partial shipment was sent. Maybe this week we'll see more regular editions shipped. Hopefully most of you get it this week.

ngbbs4b5456c64caae.jpg

Only pics I could take before I had to put him away :( I have to eat with the Fam, who eats when Robo is in the house[emoji48] [emoji48] [emoji2] [emoji2]

c78d1632ffc068f5d126e2c10f5959e8.jpg

fdb7cae6af8977997534ba0084da2b2f.jpg

48e303cd1eff6841ccdaa03093e4479a.jpg

Thanks, man. The scratching seems to be a rather common problem. If I do have them, hopefully they're on the back of the fig. :lol

Also, regarding the Spot review video that you posted. He mentions that if you tilt the mouthplate, you can avoid getting scuffs on the chin. Do you think that helps? He got scuffs on one plate not taking that approach.

It may help, but I gave up changing the face plates, all I can say is if you don't want to damage them, don't change them:lecture

Back