Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those people are crazy. If a code doesn't work it doesn't work. People are not entitled to anything. What a bunch of spoiled brats.

I think I tried one fake code, and realized what was going on. All they had to do was actually read what they putting in, like "N@TAC@DE" for example.

Oh right! I saw some of that on Twitter! Some of SS and Chicky's followers were actually cursing and getting angry over codes! People are crazy. By the looks of some of their profiles I'd guess a few just joined Twitter for Spooktacular.

I did not know that, that's effin' insane. I myself posted 0UTTAT1M3 for a free DeLorean as a fake code. Anyone who fell for that should be chemically castrated. :lecture

I did not know that, that's effin' insane. I myself posted 0UTTAT1M3 for a free DeLorean as a fake code. Anyone who fell for that should be chemically castrated. :lecture

:lol I actually saw one of Chicky's followers curse out another follower who was just trying to help her out. You'd think this was some kind of Black Friday stampede. Seriously free stuff and bargains brings out the worst in some people!

Also I talked to Kathy and she said Robocop is 'due sometime in November.' No mention that he's already arrived and several people have already received him from us. :slap :lol

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He still has 99.9% positive feedback on his eBay account. I've ordered from China before and I know it does take a little longer to receive stuff from there vs ordering from Hong Kong which gets on a plane in as little as 2 days.

It does take longer, I agree and I was fine with that. But the package has literally done a 180 degree turn if the tracking is to be trusted.

:lol I actually saw one of Chicky's followers curse out another follower who was just trying to help her out. You'd think this was some kind of Black Friday stampede. Seriously free stuff and bargains brings out the worst in some people!

Also I talked to Kathy and she said Robocop is 'due sometime in November.' No mention that he's already arrived and several people have already received him from us. :slap :lol

People have died...DIED...over this ****. Black Friday Death Count

Got word from my GF, it just showed up. She just inspected it, no problems that she can tell. She said the diecast gun is pretty heavy.

Woot, just delivered
Ups guy told me he met Peter weller last year at a comicon, will post some pics later

Too Shiny? Nope. Lack of blue hue in the paint job? Yes. Is the figure absolutely awesome? Oh you better believe it! Outstanding sculpt! Great articulation! Perfect likeness! No blue hue in the paint doesn't matter with a figure this cool.

UPS just delivered mine! So excited. Wish I could open him up, but I have to wait until this evening because I promised my daughter we would do it together when she gets home.

Back