Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres no way he would fit in it though, hell even the real suit couldn't fit in the car all the way. Still would be cool
but overpriced by HT for sure and I would rather have lewis/Clarence instead.

awesome pictures!

robotcop_009.jpg

robotcop_006.jpg

robotcop_002.jpg

robotcop_012.jpg

robotcop_014.jpg

robotcop_015.jpg

robotcop_016.jpg

robotcop_017.jpg

robotcop_019.jpg

More pics here:
[

Amazing pictures!:wink1: thank you for sharing

Now I can't wait for it to be released here :D

Yep! Painful alright! SSC still ain't saying if he'll definitely be out by the end of the month. Grr!

Yep! Painful alright! SSC still ain't saying if he'll definitely be out by the end of the month. Grr!
Usually with my ssc stuff..if they are gonna delay it I do not get a confirmed shipping amount. I do have a confirmed shipping total with him now and a final flex payment showing oct. 25th. Tho I guess they can change it whenever they want.

loontentoys has or had the best price on ebay for this figure. The rest of the ebay dealers prices are just ridiculous.

I still think a car door diorama would be a tremendously cool accessory for this figure. Not a whole car, just a chunk of the side with a working door and maybe some flashing lights.

awesome pictures!

robotcop_009.jpg

robotcop_006.jpg

robotcop_002.jpg

robotcop_012.jpg

robotcop_014.jpg

robotcop_015.jpg

robotcop_016.jpg

robotcop_017.jpg

robotcop_019.jpg

More pics here:
[
Thanks for sharing those here, but am I the only one who thinks the figure looks really cheap in these pics? And the ugly flat silver and brown faceplates make a return. If this is what the figure really looks like in-hand, then I think I'll part with him next year to fund the Battle-Damaged version.

Thanks for sharing those here, but am I the only one who thinks the figure looks really cheap in these pics? And the ugly flat silver and brown faceplates make a return. If this is what the figure really looks like in-hand, then I think I'll part with him next year to fund the Battle-Damaged version.

No, you're not the only one. Some of them look like PS3 screenshots. And I won't know what to make of the silver paint and mouthplates until I have the figure in-hand, but it might be one of those "learn to love it" items.

Back