Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the chinguard covers any blemishes, yes? In which case I'd call it a non-issue.

That and I'm sure a little water based lube would help.
I plan to put a dab of KY Jelly on robos chin before forcing it in.

"Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker" actually exists in some form considering his blood is all over the new Battle Damaged Murphy's data spike. :lol

It's just like a modern update of "Hot Toys Kyle Reese" actually exists with his pipe bomb being on the new T-800's base.

Ah the data spike, something I'll never use, not even on the full BD figure. I curse it's inclusion, making me pay more money!

You can display it.

Get a custom base and have it named "Clarance Boddicker's blood" and you're good to go.

Speaking of stands I actually like the stand this figure has. And as it has the OCP logo on it I wish the DX10 T-800 stand had the Cyberdyne Systems logo. Missed opportunity there. Whose silly idea was it to go with an outline of the endoskeleton chest piece. Might aswell have been the pelvis/crotch region for all the recognisability and impressiveness a mere outline has.

Make it happen HT, give us a Clarence. How else are we gonna recreate this?

02 robocop clarence murphy.jpg

This certainly won't do.

clarencecustom.jpg

"Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker" actually exists in some form considering his blood is all over the new Battle Damaged Murphy's data spike. :lol

It's just like a modern update of "Hot Toys Kyle Reese" actually exists with his pipe bomb being on the new T-800's base.

So gratuitously bloody, yet strangely rewarding.

Clarance_being_stabbed.jpg

July 25th DiFabio knew what was up.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...hy-unmasked-battle-damaged-7.html#post7005821

I have the regular Diecast Robocop on preorder. I hope we see him within the next couple of weeks.

I'll definitely be ordering this damaged Murphy the second it goes up. I never bought ED-209, so I have no desire to set up a "partially damaged Robocop". Regular and Murphy side by side is fine by me. Needless to say, I'm super pumped. I can't wait to own this figure.

What would really be cool is if they made Officer Alex Murphy before he gets shot up, then we could create a "Robo-Trinity" of sorts. The man (officer Murphy), the cyborg (Robocop), then the fusion of the two (BD).

robocop-1.jpg

I was just BSing with wishful thinking too. :lol

Tried asking SSC if there getting robo within the next couple of weeks, but have had no response yet.
The wait is killing me lol. Argh!

Back