Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a note guys. Although robocop with chair and without have already been released in Hk. Secret base have been slow with their stock releasing to the customers.

Usually when a figure is released they will distribute them by ordered date AND time. So the sooner you places your order, the quicker you get the product. Hence VIP invoice holders will always get theirs first and demand higher prices from Scalpers.

For both Robocops, secret base are still on the preordered date of the 30th (can't remember which month exactly since I'm too lazy to look at the invoice now)

I ordered mine on the 3rd. So many ppl are still waiting to collect theirs over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a note guys. Although robocop with chair and without have already been released in Hk. Secret base have been slow with their stock releasing to the customers.

Usually when a figure is released they will distribute them by ordered date AND time. So the sooner you places your order, the quicker you get the product. Hence VIP invoice holders will always get theirs first and demand higher prices from Scalpers.

For both Robocops, secret base are still on the preordered date of the 30th (can't remember which month exactly since I'm too lazy to look at the invoice now)

I ordered mine on the 3rd. So many ppl are still waiting to collect theirs over here.

Any disruptions due to the protests?

Any disruptions due to the protests?

Don't seem so. Business as usual. People still come and pick up previous preordered goods, place preorders and hottoys had an 1st anniversary party yesterday for the VIP members.

Hottoys usually move their stocks on palates through the main front building and then through the lifts.

July 24th. Snake Eater completes INCEPTION on DiFabio:

:lol

robocop.gif

That's because the 4K scan is showing you a better range of colour and detail than any other home market version. We had clips of footage taken on set posted here when this whole thing came up. Bottom line; the suit looks different under different lighting conditions, that's the point of the finish they gave it.

Hot Toys were either unable to replicate that paint finish, or just decided or in any event just went with the same incorrect silver every other model uses. There'd probably be more people avoiding it saying they don't want a weird green/purple/blue pearlescent Robo, than there are people swerving it for being the same old inaccurate silver :)
The movie suit had a green hue to it, that changed color when filmed

Well that's what im saying, I think HT based the figure off of the older versions before the 4k came out.
There is some parts where he looks silvery but the majority he looks green-blue with purple tint.
I mean the back of his head is VERY purple I noticed in the 4k.

Yeah, or maybe it's impossible to produce a figure with that movie paint finish. They spent serious money on it for the film. Maybe it's beyond the price point anybody could pay to have it on a figure.

Or maybe, they, like so many people, just assumed RoboCop is silver;

Directive 6 - EAT FRIED CHICKEN

Directive 7 - MAKE OFF WITH THE FRIDGE

Really wanted HT to give us this.

robopaint.jpg

Back