Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So without going back to look for the answer; and that even if there is one, how are Hot Toys going to hide the seam in the face (because of the four interchangeable lower faces) when you display Robocop without (as Murphy) his helmet?

So without going back to look for the answer; and that even if there is one, how are Hot Toys going to hide the seam in the face (because of the four interchangeable lower faces) when you display Robocop without (as Murphy) his helmet?

Well, that's simple... we KILL the Batman!

Nah, they're not gonna hide the seam since there will be no unhelmeted HS on this figure.
Just the Helmet, an eye underneath and four mouthplates.

Yeah, and the Murphy head they posted a sneak peak of includes a different neck (as it is different in the movie), which, if interchangeable with the current figure, would be able to change it out after taking off the chest armor. (speculative)

Why would the unmasked head support the interchangeable lower faces?

Since this is selling out so far in advance, my guess is, HT will increase their production numbers accordingly. I'd bet you'll see a lot of these sellers open ordering back up in the coming months as HT adjusts to the demand.

Put your house on it.

Unless of course HT have decided they no longer like money....

I wish the price was lower. Since I bought the original back then I paid $125.
$300 dollars is alot. But the updated feature makes me want this also.

Does anyone here (ideally in the UK) want to sell or trade any of the original releases of HT Robocop, (ideally Flightpack version)?

I've got the new one on order but the way things go, it'll be 12 months before we see him, I need a quicker fix! eBay can go boil its head, if anyone's thinking of offloading for a reasonable price, PM me guys & gals ;)

0625-00322-005b2.jpg

0625-00322-005b3.jpg

0625-00322-005b5.jpg

0625-00322-005b4.jpg

0625-00322-005b6.jpg

0625-00322-005b7.jpg

0625-00322-005b1.jpg

Back