Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7752_10151423197047344_595844120_n.jpg

0625-00322-005b7.jpg

Pretty sure it's just the lighting effects right?

Pictures are great, but with different lighting they do bring out the question.....$300???

$300 is the new $200:rotfl

I want to know what exactly is die-cast and what is not. This sucker will be heavy. I bet if you put this and the ED-209 on one (top) shelf of a detlof, watch for smashing sounds coming from the man-cave:panic:

0625-00322-005b2.jpg

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer it be injected directly into my stomach through a tube. "

"Stay out of trouble, my friends." -RoboCop

I often wonder is folks, especially Americans really get Robocop.

It's pretty much a big middle figure to American culture.
I only ask as Team America didn't go down too well over there from what I remember.
I wonder why Robocop is getting away with it unless many just don't see what it's actually saying or they do get it and just don't care.

I often wonder is folks, especially Americans really get Robocop.

It's pretty much a big middle figure to American culture.
I only ask as Team America didn't go down too well over there from what I remember.
I wonder why Robocop is getting away with it unless many just don't see what it's actually saying or they do get it and just don't care.

Sorry man I don't understand what you are trying to say. No disrespect just not understanding.

I'm also curious what you think the movie/property says about American culture Eamon.

I'm also curious what you think the movie/property says about American culture Eamon.

Well it's not what I think, it's what it is. ;)

Sorry man I don't understand what you are trying to say. No disrespect just not understanding.

Well some see Robocop as as just movie about a dude who gets changed into a machine and then kicks some ***.

Robocop is actually about America's overt capitalism, where it's headed and big middle finger to the Regan era.

and while I agree that there are other themes, this one is the most dominant.

I'd say that the "big corporation" theme was so prominent and cuz it was a common one long before Regan many ppl didn't saw anti-capitalistic undertone.

I'd say that the "big corporation" theme was so prominent and cuz it was a common one long before Regan many ppl didn't saw anti-capitalistic undertone.

I guess but Regan was the one who said that 'every American can have anything they want' and really pushed capitalism way more than any other President before him. Capitalism became a whole new animal in the Regan era.

Back