Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching robocop for the 3rd time in the last few days... The wait for this is worse than any of my iron men were,

Would any of you guys buy a Murphy fig if HT made one? I mean a pre Robo Murphy in his cop uniform,

Thinking of pre-ordering this awesome piece, but the prices are quite varied from site to site.

Originally thought to preorder it from Modelzone, as they don't take payment until the item is in stock, but the only downside is that their price is £240.

The best price I found was at toyHQ @£204.

Does anybody know how toyHQ's preorders work & are they any good?

Matt at ToyHQ is a good mate, hes a competitor of mine BUT we are mates, we often help each other or even work together.

So I have no hesitation in recommending him, you dont get may companies recommending their competitors!!

Onesixthbruce is great i have had over a dozen figs off them and have another 3 on pre-order atm.

The sites i normally order from are onesixthbruce, thegoodthebadandtherobots, collectablekitbash and collectiblesdirect all of which are good.

There does seem to be a lot more competition lately with retailers. I have a list of about 10 or so UK retailers and since Robocop they really seem to be trying to battle it out price wise or even by the deposit.

Thanks mate as always for your custom :hi5:

I quote " it's unfortunately not going to be swappable". Reads to me like they are stating a fact.

It is a statement, one that is based on observation, ergo it's an educated guess. If you have a counter argument, in this case why it's going to be swappable, then give them. No need to resort to tactless remark. :hi5:

Watching robocop for the 3rd time in the last few days... The wait for this is worse than any of my iron men were,

Would any of you guys buy a Murphy fig if HT made one? I mean a pre Robo Murphy in his cop uniform,

No.

Robo is the only version... but that will probably end up being 3 versions. :lol :slap

il_fullxfull.123492881.jpg

:lecture

:lol

Says The Hot Toys Chief engineer :cuckoo:

You're a hypocrite. You accuse others of trolling and being adversarial, yet you make snide, smart-*** comments like the one above. Be consistent or be quiet. I'm adding you to my blocked list because all I've seen from you is you take joy away from this hobby from others, not add to it.

Finally decided to PO this one instead of the other that comes with the docking chair. This will be my first RoboCop figure and first Hot Toys outside the Batman and Iron Man lines.

Brings back a lot of good memories, and what's even great is that after all these years, the first RoboCop is still a great movie - saw it again 3x this weekend :)

Is it just me or part 3 is way better than part 2? LOL

You forget the animated series, the TV series and the TV movies.

I watched one of the tv shows when it was normal Robo vs black Robo and one started crying? If I remember correctly. From there I avoided anything else apart from Robo 1&2.

I enjoy Robo2 equally as good as the first, good robot on robot action is where it's at! Not...robot, Samarai though. That sucked.

I enjoy many things about Robocop 2 but I personally would never consider it a good movie by an means.

The first Robocop is very clever, layerd movie and is full of subtext!

I thought the whole Nuke drug and the kid was great idea! There was many a great idea. even Caine embracing being a machine idea.

It was just horribly done I thought. None of the good stuff was really explored or made interesting and no amount of pointless gore can make up for that!

My personally opinion of course!

Some folks like Robocop 2, some folks think AVP2 is good. The world is a diverse place! :)

I personally love and dislike things equally in both 1 & 2.

The cain drilling the skull scene, UGH! suction then click sounds, ugh! The blade cutting, hey you want the kid to stay?

The car driving through the guy after the acid. BOOSH! ugh It's like lentil soup gone bad and exploding. Can still hear all the skin and mush over the windscreen.

As for AvP2, the pregnant woman in the hospital, thats just effin disgusting.

Back