Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This robocop figure is gorgeous.
But I will rather cancel this edition and wait for the next one which will offer more option and maybe the 2nd movie color scheme.
I will avoid regrets, spare money and space because I don't want to end up with a shelf crowded with multi version of the same character, even if it's robocop.
To tell you the truth, I'm pissed because HT announced another version just a day after I POed. I hate them when they do that! :mad:
Can't they just add the head to this one?

By the way, HT figure won't be out before marsh 2014.
EB is supposed to released their robocop this year.
I will compare it to HT version and if it pleased me, I will take it instead.
It will be bigger and will most certainly come with the un-helmeted head.
For now I hold back and will wait and see what's next.

Didnt know enterbay's version was coming out this soon. Kudos to you then.
As this is your 1st enterbay product be warned there is a good chance of it having a defect,
despite what the naysayers will tell you. Make sure you buy from someone with a good return
service and never buy from enterbay directly.

Thank you for the advice :1-1:
I will take EB only if their Robocop is at least equally perfect.:wink1:
I heard it should be released before the end of the year.
No need to rush, we have plenty of time to compare and eventually PO.

While i'm not happy about their decision to make another robocop with weller head,
if it's the robocop 2 version and they release him with cain someday thats ok with me.

Are we still expecting a flight pack robo as well?

Atrocious film but cool jet design. I reckon there'll be custom made ones so we don't really need to buy yet another figurejust for the flight pack.

Is it possible this new reveal sculpt will be on a 1/4 scale Robo? The teaser looks like it's 1/6th, but they could be trying to steal a bit more thunder from the competition.

Is it possible this new reveal sculpt will be on a 1/4 scale Robo? The teaser looks like it's 1/6th, but they could be trying to steal a bit more thunder from the competition.

Huh never thought about robocop+HT's 1/4 scale line, but man how expensive would that be.
My 1/4 endo pleases me greatly so if they did one i would be in i guess. :hi5:

Curious to find out how good or bad the sound effects will be and to see what the remote control will look like. Adding the OCP logo on it would be a nice touch

Curious to find out how good or bad the sound effects will be and to see what the remote control will look like. Adding the OCP logo on it would be a nice touch

:rant mode = ON:
But that'd be practically stealing EB's idea/design for their remote control. That is a good touch, mind, but I don't think they're going down that route unless they want to be seen as EB's sister company since they're basically using the same looking remote only on HT's it's for sound and on EB's for the hip holster thingy plus EB's producing 1/4 scale and HT 1/6 of the same character which makes EB HT's daddy.

:rant mode = ON:
But that'd be practically stealing EB's idea/design for their remote control. That is a good touch, mind, but I don't think they're going down that route unless they want to be seen as EB's sister company since they're basically using the same looking remote only on HT's it's for sound and on EB's for the hip holster thingy plus EB's producing 1/4 scale and HT 1/6 of the same character which makes EB HT's daddy.

No it doesn't.:dunno:lol

I didn't know Eb did that for their remote

Oopps.. Sorry.

540681_444521022289103_606400302_n.jpg

The idea of this project is very crazy, we design direction features into existing electronic dolls that limited space, in addition to thigh gun clip automatically switch function, he also equipped with sound module, thigh gun clip open and close whenissued by the sound of the mechanical switch, so that the whole process will be more realistic enjoyable, infrared remote control can control the direction of rotation of the head, and paragraphs real voice dialogue. / By Bill on his weibo account.

488004_587791054567060_405150288_n.jpg

1/4 SCale HD Flagship Series is now one step ahead and makes your dreams ever Closer! HD ROBOCOP will equip with metal parts, and also a newly developed infrared "OCP Controller" to make your DREAMS function come true. Not just one Function~ but MORE ~

There it is. But judging from the sculpt EB has shown so far, HT wins imho.

Back