Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That initially stumped me aswell when we started to see this stuff appearing at the end of posts. I too wondered 'are people deliberately typing that? Why do they think we care?' Then I figured it must be automated.

I don't browse on phones, I've never even had a smart phone or whatever they're called now.

That initially stumped me aswell when we started to see this stuff appearing at the end of posts. I too wondered 'are people deliberately typing that? Why do they think we care?' Then I figured it must be automated.

I don't browse on phones, I've never even had a smart phone or whatever they're called now.

Sorry guys.
Stupid Tapatalk app must have activated signatures with the last update or so.

It's now switched off.
Everybody be cool! :)

I can't actually believe people can get annoyed by that anyway. It's a signature for christ sakes and it isn't even yours, who cares. I've seen people with worse signatures that they have chosen themselves

The Robocop looks almost real, the die-cast really stand out on this figure. I'm kinda glad they have made some parts die-cast now

That's "Technical Progress" for you, mate :lol
progress is cool! phones participate in humans discussions, and some humans even defend phones' rights to type, saying that they've seen people with worse signatures :D

High-res:
1073174_561876573874337_478343787_o.jpg
Hey thanks!

PO'd today. Couldn't resist. :)
He's a sensational figure.

Back