Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't lie, I think that the hot toys robocop toy in this pic looks awful, it looks so damn cheap and unimpressive.

I can only put this post down to sh it in his/her eyes, trolling or maybe a degree of retardation fom the poster? Lame :cuckoo:

I won't lie, I think that the hot toys robocop toy in this pic looks awful, it looks so damn cheap and unimpressive.
ED looks even worse here - like it is a clay statue painted with gouache.
those are either first-mold statues or a really bad photo, that is all )

Trying to create a single head with removable helmet and neck cover would likely result in an oversized head, poor neck articulation, and we'd lose the interchangeable mouths (which is a feature I love).
yeah that's how we don't trust HT engineers.
i disagree only with the last statement about impossible to make interchangeable mouths with a removable helmet:

Robo-Mirror-72.jpg

Robocop%203%20Recasting.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

Robocop_ser.jpg

interchangeable whole faces right here )

Last edited:
Someone get this troll outta here.

I'm not a troll. If trolling mean's saying negative stuff about the robocop figure that hot toys made then I am not the only one who is trolling in this thread, if I didn't say negative stuff about it you wouldn't be acting like a butt hurt robocop hot toys fan in the first place.

Last edited:
I'm not a troll. If trolling mean's saying negative stuff about the robocop figure that hot toys made then I am not the only one who is trolling, if I didn't say negative stuff about it you wouldn't be acting like a butt hurt robocop hot toys fan in the first place.
don't.
they are many, they'll destroy you with numbers and feel good about it.

don't.
they are many, they'll destroy you with numbers and feel good about it.

It is silly I tell ya, this thread clearly isn't limited to positive things being said about the robocop figure. It's even in the damn title of the ******* thread. The proof that is.

It is silly I tell ya, this thread clearly isn't limited to positive things being said about the robocop figure. It's even in the damn title of the ******* thread. The proof that is.
wait for the actual figure and check first in-hand photos, that's the only way. i don't know why some photos before production look bad, but they often do.
classicpred's figure that was exhibited in the same conditions looked absolutely crappy and changed a lot in production (i mean paint job).

and remember, the more you answer somebody's rude words, the more feces fly to your side, so just stop, you'll be the stinky one in the end, and people who just called you ****ty names will enjoy their monkey dance :)

For the record, I'd like to state that although I strongly disagree with what Nini said, I didn't consider it to be trolling.
:D
ok, me too: for the record - i don't care at all what people say about the figures, everybody can say anything he wants, he is just undoubtly wrong if i disagree :peace

yeah that's how we don't trust HT engineers.
i disagree only with the last statement about impossible to make interchangeable mouths with a removable helmet:

interchangeable whole faces right here )
:lol this is true - they could achieve it with four full interchangeable faces - there's even a natural seam. They did 2 faces with DX Jack Sparrow, so there's even precedent.

nice and beautiful! so that was just a crappy photo.
p.s. a button on his right shoulder :)

Back