Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering what happened to you in the last couple of years... you're gonna love Star Trek eventually :lol

hopefully the Damaged version can be a toy fairs exclusive with a 2000 Qty limit, that would be cool..!

It's crappy die cast, holds less detail.

They're toys. Best "validity" they can have is fine detail, not soft "die-cast" detail.

Ugh.

oh please, i didn't know I needed to state the obvious for you! The detail will be there.. .

I suppose you'd like a cheap styrofoam robocop with lots of detail... :nana:

:D
my girlfriend calls me Sheldon Cooper. the shamest thing somebody can hear about himself i guess. but i found working on myself more inconvenient than living with the social consequenses. well, same as Sheldon Cooper does.

what's with those black stripes between his legs and butt? O_O
and AVP predator doesn't look yellow here! hope lives again.

lol no kidding

sdcc2013_sideshow_116.jpg

It's looks so great, I can't wait for this thing. I'm still disappointed with the lack of blue and purple paint hues though. Maybe the final product will be different.

I'm always hesitant on buying things this early, even when these pictures look so awesome. Couldn't the final product look slightly different to this or is this what we'll be getting? You know how things change sometimes.

Last edited:
Just the lighting.
i thought so, too, but parts on the same level don't look black.
it also could be this item's strange paint. for example his face here is awfully painted over the chin holder like it's not detachable.

i thought so, too, but parts on the same level don't look black.
it also could be this item's strange paint. for example his face here is awfully painted over the chin holder like it's not detachable.

It's the reflection of the face on the chin section. Not paint.

I really like this figure. So glad I PO it:D

If you look closely there is a hue through the paint work.

Bri

Back