Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still one of HT best figures.

image.jpg

Too silver. Had they managed to even get it close to the proto it would be one of the best HT figures ever. One of the best 1/6 figures ever.

A real opportunity missed.

Maybe it's all that baby food he's eating?
a joke by HT worth several hundreds of bucks, yeah.
well, i did what i could - warned everybody and gave an instruction to avoid that.
everybody who has their robocops sitting on anything - consider youself warned.

Had to take the 1911 from out of the front of the DX13's trousers as it was stuck to the pleather. The slide (or the paintwork on the slide) was beginning to melt.
damnit another warning.
luckily i have separate figures for using the pistol.

Storing handguns in Terminator waistbands also has an effect on the T-shirt, it creates a weird shiny area.

ok on this weekend i took all pistols out of my terminators belts. one of them really felt just a little stuck. otherwise everything was ok, but i don't want to wait until it's not.

ok on this weekend i took all pistols out of my terminators belts. one of them really felt just a little stuck. otherwise everything was ok, but i don't want to wait until it's not.

Roy = any given Hot Toys figure
Tyrell = Howard Chan

Roy = any given Hot Toys figure
Tyrell = Howard Chan

a member with a Bale avatar (whom i hate as an actor) answers me with only a youtube link (which i hate as i cannot watch it at work) with Blade Runner reference (which i hate as a movie) :lol
and without saying a word.
perfect combo, would rep if could :clap

I got one for sale 245 plus shipping bro! Regular battle dmged. Mint

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered one from Timcent last week. Should be here in the next couple of days. Hoping for greatness :)

He came today. I love him so far. My only issue is his gun holding hands...barely hold his gun. Other than that, he's great. pics coming soon...

Back