Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even that is still problematic. Sure you can eventually get him to hold it but the slightest tilt or knock will mess it up.
I agree it's not perfect, but it's much better than trying to get him to hold the diecast gun. Just throwing that out there because I know when I first got him I didn't know and spent some time trying to get him to hold the diecast gun until I realize there were two included. :)

He came today. I love him so far. My only issue is his gun holding hands...barely hold his gun. Other than that, he's great. pics coming soon...
Congrats on robo!
They should have had fixed gun hands, the articulated ones don't work well with the gun

I eventually got him to hold the regular gun. I just keep the diecast in his leg holster compartment. What a fun figure. Took a bunch of photos earlier. Robocop v Iron Man with a special guest at the end. Will upload them when I get a chance.

www.instagram.com/series209

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3808.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

Just my slapdash Robocop/iron man fight. This is the undercard before the main event when he takes on the T800...

Robocop1.jpg
Robocop2.jpg
Robocop3.jpg
Robocop4.jpg
Robocop5.jpg
Robocop6.jpg
Robocop7.jpg
Robocop8.jpg
Robocop9.jpg
Robocop10.jpg
Robocop11.jpg
Robocop12.jpg

Nice pics kush. He Rocket one is funny.

If you listen to the two guys above and push the mouth plate down further, make sure you don't push it against the black chin strap. I made that mistake and took the paint off. Pull the black chin strap forward and pull out the sides so you have more room to press the mouth plate down. The chin strap won't break, it's pretty pliable.

Nice pics kush. He Rocket one is funny.

If you listen to the two guys above and push the mouth plate down further, make sure you don't push it against the black chin strap. I made that mistake and took the paint off. Pull the black chin strap forward and pull out the sides so you have more room to press the mouth plate down. The chin strap won't break, it's pretty pliable.

Thanks. I fixed it just now. I didn't notice it until you guys pointed it out. I said,"aha" outloud when I did and my wife asked me,"what happened"? I told her, she briefly looked at me like I was from outer space, she said,"Oh." and she went back to her tv program. heheheh.

Back