Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. It took far too long for my 1.0 ED to start disintegrating. The situation seemed so desperate I considered dousing it in acid but patience eventually prevailed. As the old saying goes 'Rotting ED-209 domes come to those who wait'' :yess:

It took far too long for my 1.0 ED to start disintegrating.
i didn't even buy the first ED-209 for that exact reason. too slow for my taste.
then i all i had left was to buy somebody's already used rot, but i wanted to have my own figure decompose in my hands.
luckily HT took it all into consideration and made us fans happy.

Well, then...

giphy.gif

What I would really want to see is an Anne Lewis figure. While a Robo variant would be nice, I'd buy Lewis in a goddamn heartbeat to pair her with my Robo in the display case.

What I would really want to see is an Anne Lewis figure. While a Robo variant would be nice, I'd buy Lewis in a goddamn heartbeat to pair her with my Robo in the display case.
i'd need lots of them - at least 3 to pair with Murphy, and plus several for Robocop
wacko_zpscdrccamt.gif~original

Knowing she'll never be made I can live without her (and Clarence Boddicker) but if they were made I'd buy them for sure. Lewis would indeed pair very well with both Murphy and Robocop.

Back